• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season was not lost dumb dumb. He came back week 11 because they were still in the playoff hunt. Foles wasn't very good not because he was rushed from injury, but because well, he's simply not that good. Keep up.

But nice spin though. The point still being, GMs telling QBs they will no longer be a starter happens all the time. And it isn't retardely phrased "Our QB is crap and I found a replacement."

lol check mate grey pubes. Check mate. Making you look stupid is what i do.

Foles played well in his first game back and then his play declined and after some losses and the team being out of the playoff hunt and losing big at halftime during a game he was benched and Minshew started the remaining games...because the team was now out of the playoff hunt. It was also said that Foles wasn’t 100%.

That’s actually what happened.

But by all means keep spinning it however you want because you just wanna argue because you don’t like me. Call me old for like the 12,134th time and watch the insult fall dead yet again. Failure doesn’t seem to bother you so I guess that’s one positive you got going.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might just do that.

Do you typically smoke a bunch of meth before you watch? Watch the game standing on your head? Do you run head first into a brick wall? I wanna be able to see what you see.

It’s really cute that you think you have some knowledge of the game, that defies all logic and statistical data, that the rest of us don’t.
Stats are lies told in math. They only represent what happened and not why or how. It's a small part of a whole picture. If you can't see more then the stats say after the fact, then I feel bad for you. I have no special powers if you wanna see what others see watch the game without looking at stats one week.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are lies told in math. They only represent what happened and not why or how. It's a small part of a whole picture. If you can't see more then the stats say after the fact, then I feel bad for you. I have no special powers if you wanna see what others see watch the game without looking at stats one week.

I never judge players by stats. I just them by height.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All QB's miss throws. No doubt, definitely.

Clearly, the takeaways from this point should be:

- Mitch isn't bad, because hey... "all QB's miss throws"

- Hell, ZERO QB's are bad. They "all miss throws" am I right, guys?

- Since "all QB's miss throws"... how many throws are missed versus made is definitely not important.

- Hell, why even keep stats, in any sport? Why keep stats for pitchers in baseball? Everyone gives up home runs, am I right?
Are you on your 40th cup of coffee this morning. lol. Hyperbowl much?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Mahomes stats in KC?
What's Mahomes stats if Mia drafted him?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except with Foles, right? Where you use his face-value 2019 stats against him and fully disregard ALL context? Keep digging that hole, Nooner.

You are right, Noon. Stats don't tell the full story in football. So, let's take a look at what former NFL GM's, scouts, execs, coaches, etc. with PFF have to say about Mitch Trubisky's game tape. Guys with NFL level football pedigree who broke down each individual play of Trubisky's season.

PFF Rankings: The NFL's top quarterbacks heading into Super Bowl LIV | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

Ooooo... ouch. Bottom tier QB with 8 of his 14 games receiving a sub 60.0 (F) grade. His accuracy in the intermediate range an ASTOUNDING 12.1% below his expected.

Looks like it's time to move onto the next stop on the wheel of Mitch excuses.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles played well in his first game back and then his play declined and after some losses and the team being out of the playoff hunt and losing big at halftime during a game he was benched and Minshew started the remaining games...because the team was now out of the playoff hunt. It was also said that Foles wasn’t 100%.

That’s actually what happened.

But by all means keep spinning it however you want because you just wanna argue because you don’t like me. Call me old for like the 12,134th time and watch the insult fall dead yet again. Failure doesn’t seem to bother you so I guess that’s one positive you got going.

"It was also said that Foles wasn’t 100%."

lol way to just throw that in grey pubes like it's fact. Find me a link please.

You keep spinning like this gray pubes and you'll start to get dizzy. Then you'll throw up and die.

Bears organization hoping Trubisky never sees the field is the dumbest comment in this thread.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are lies told in math.

So if a QB throws a touchdown and the boxscore says touchdown....it's a lie? Fucking idiot.

Stats aren't lies. Do they tell the whole story? No. But they aren't lies. That's an absurd statement.

If you can't see more then the stats say after the fact, then I feel bad for you.

When have I ever said I only look at stats and nothing more?

I have no special powers if you wanna see what others see watch the game without looking at stats one week.

I disagree. You have a very special power. You manage to see and hear and type on a keyboard all while having your head up your own ass. Don't sell yourself short...that's an amazing talent.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was also said that Foles wasn’t 100%."

lol way to just throw that in grey pubes like it's fact. Find me a link please.

Find your own link. Is your google broken? If you think I'm wrong....prove me wrong. I have nothing to prove to you. You're beneath me and you know it.

You keep spinning like this gray pubes and you'll start to get dizzy. Then you'll throw up and die.

Only one spinning here is you. Spinning your wheels and your words and falling on your face constantly.

Bears organization hoping Trubisky never sees the field is the dumbest comment in this thread.

That's cool. Who said that? Wasn't me. Are you making shit up again sport? Bad genius.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Mahomes stats in KC?
What's Mahomes stats if Mia drafted him?

Dude, just give it up.

The only thing you can do is cling to these hypothetical scenarios where you hypothesize about shit that can't be proven.

"If Mitch had a better line, he would be better!"... "If Mahomes would have went somewhere else, he wouldn't be as good!"

That shit carries no weight in a conversation. We can all just say shit.

Also, do you even realize how far Mahomes would have to fall in order to produce at the rate Trubisky has? You're talking about taking a QB producing at an historical clip and claiming he might drop all the way to one of the worst producing QB's in football.

Mahomes threw more TD's in 2018 than Mitch has thrown in his entire career. lol

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mitch had Mahome's oline, his arm, his coach, his fans, his receivers, his girlfriend, his dog, and his Dad....he'd be every bit as good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if a QB throws a touchdown and the boxscore says touchdown....it's a lie? Fucking idiot.

Stats aren't lies. Do they tell the whole story? No. But they aren't lies. That's an absurd statement.
(( Winston Churchill saying))

When have I ever said I only look at stats and nothing more?
((every post you make says you don't understand the game))

I disagree. You have a very special power. You manage to see and hear and type on a keyboard all while having your head up your own ass. Don't sell yourself short...that's an amazing talent.
((You read it with your head up your ass so give yourself a little credit. ))

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mitch had Mahome's oline, his arm, his coach, his fans, his receivers, his girlfriend, his dog, and his Dad....he'd be every bit as good.
Small amount of truth there. If he was in a better situation he would have better stats.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just give it up.

The only thing you can do is cling to these hypothetical scenarios where you hypothesize about shit that can't be proven.

"If Mitch had a better line, he would be better!"... "If Mahomes would have went somewhere else, he wouldn't be as good!"

That shit carries no weight in a conversation. We can all just say shit.

Also, do you even realize how far Mahomes would have to fall in order to produce at the rate Trubisky has? You're talking about taking a QB producing at an historical clip and claiming he might drop all the way to one of the worst producing QB's in football.

Mahomes threw more TD's in 2018 than Mitch has thrown in his entire career. lol
I'm still right tho aint I?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find your own link. Is your google broken? If you think I'm wrong....prove me wrong. I have nothing to prove to you. You're beneath me and you know it.

And there you have it boys, more bs from the old fart. How do i find something that didn't happen stupid. You can't prove a negative. Go back to school and get an education.

That's cool. Who said that? Wasn't me. Are you making shit up again sport? Bad genius.

The backpedaling begins...checkmate bitch.

Last edited:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
((You read it with your head up your ass so give yourself a little credit. ))

Good job repeating the insult I threw at you. Spun every wheel that hasn't already fallen off an axel on that one.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you have it boys, more bs from the old fart. How do i find something that didn't happen stupid. You can't prove a negative. Go back to school and get an education.

You need me to explain how google works? Thought you were smart?