• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles Opting Out

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong again

Since you’re new to this why does every single newspaper report that first round picks just signed a four year deal. Why does it say, specifically, in the cap contractual agreement that rookies 1st round picks are mandated to sign a four year contract.
Why is every reporter and even the NFL contractual wording wrong? They are MANDATED in signing 4 year deals. Can’t sign for 2, can’t sign for 7 it written into the cap contractual deal that they MUST and are MANDATED in signing four year deals.

Let me make it simpler for year. What if the cap contractual agreement says all rookie 1st must sign a 4 year deal and the team has a right to give them an airplane or just keep the deal at the original 4 year deal.
Does that mean the player signed a deal for a for years and got an airplane too? No it doesn’t. They sign 4 year deals. A team can keep the original deal or they can choose to use an option for a 5th. An option doesn’t guarantee or count as a 5th year.

When I have time and contact an NFL agent who proves I’m right or wrong it will be interesting to see who mans up and who doesn’t. I all ready know Manster won’t.

Go back and read what Jarntt said. He said it very well and easy to understand.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

That is hilarious!!!

It’s not hilarious it’s the truth. Having the rights to a player doesn’t mean a contract is given. You can have rights to a player with no contract.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not hilarious it’s the truth. Having the rights to a player doesn’t mean a contract is given. You can have rights to a player with no contract.

Haha.

The player signed a CONTRACT giving rights for 5 years.

That’s more than “having rights to a player”.

That’s why it’s hilarious and so is this most recent post by you.

Haha

LMAO

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

Haha

LMAO
honestly, im suprised you arent bored yet!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you’re new to this why does every single newspaper report that first round picks just signed a four year deal. Why does it say, specifically, in the cap contractual agreement that rookies 1st round picks are mandated to sign a four year contract.
Why is every reporter and even the NFL contractual wording wrong? They are MANDATED in signing 4 year deals. Can’t sign for 2, can’t sign for 7 it written into the cap contractual deal that they MUST and are MANDATED in signing four year deals.

Let me make it simpler for year. What if the cap contractual agreement says all rookie 1st must sign a 4 year deal and the team has a right to give them an airplane or just keep the deal at the original 4 year deal.
Does that mean the player signed a deal for a for years and got an airplane too? No it doesn’t. They sign 4 year deals. A team can keep the original deal or they can choose to use an option for a 5th. An option doesn’t guarantee or count as a 5th year.

When I have time and contact an NFL agent who proves I’m right or wrong it will be interesting to see who mans up and who doesn’t. I all ready know Manster won’t.

Do all first round picks sign a contract with a 5th year option? Can the players get out of that option on their own accord?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

Haha

LMAO

Yep... he signed a 4 year contract like the cap mandates. The team has the right to just homor the four years. We don’t know if it will be extended or not. But they all have to sign a baseline 4 year deal.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do all first round picks sign a contract with a 5th year option? Can the players get out of that option on their own accord?

No they can’t get out of the 5th year option. The only person in control is the team and they have the right to extend the original 4 year contract... or they can just keep the original signed 4 year contract.
If the team does nothing then it’s just a 4 year contract

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well looks like you insist on adding to you moronic statements.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they can’t get out of the 5th year option. The only person in control is the team and they have the right to extend the original 4 year contract... or they can just keep the original signed 4 year contract.
If the team does nothing then it’s just a 4 year contract

So you admit the team has them under a 5 year contract? I figured you'd come around eventually. I just didn't think it would take this long.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like you insist on adding to you moronic statements.

Just remember Jarntt is a moron too. The funny part is one of these days I’ll get an agent to answer and if I’m wrong I will step up and admit I’m wrong... but if history serves as proof that is one thing you just simply can not do.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit the team has them under a 5 year contract? I figured you'd come around eventually. I just didn't think it would take this long.

They don’t originally. They have the right to extend the original 4 year contract. Or they just can keep it as it was originally signed... 4 years

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don’t originally. They have the right to extend the original 4 year contract. Or they just can keep it as it was originally signed... 4 years

Originally signed? LMAO.

That’s even more hilarious.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, im suprised you arent bored yet!

Are you kidding me? This is hilarious to me!! The endless twisting and turning he does to try and be right is comical.

I hope it never ends.

I’m waiting for the fictions email support from the super agent!

Bwhahaha

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... he signed a 4 year contract like the cap mandates. The team has the right to just homor the four years. We don’t know if it will be extended or not. But they all have to sign a baseline 4 year deal.

“The cap mandates”!

Bwhahaha.

The cap!!!!

Hilarious!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“The cap mandates”!

Bwhahaha.

The cap!!!!

Hilarious!!

What’s funny about that? And I haven’t twisted or turned anything. My point has been exactly the same the entire time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3