• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles Opting Out

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember Jarntt is a moron too. The funny part is one of these days I’ll get an agent to answer and if I’m wrong I will step up and admit I’m wrong... but if history serves as proof that is one thing you just simply can not do.
Did you see the bolded part. The part about a fucking Airplane.

FUCKING MORON.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is tremendous.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fronto...ie-contracts-explained-fifth-year-option/amp/

Some direct quotes...

Every player selected in the first round of the NFL Draft will automatically have a Fifth-Year Option added in his contract.

The option allows a team to retain a player’s rights for five years rather than the standard four,

If a team decides to use its option, the player can face substantial fines for refusing to report to camp on time and/or at all. Players can be fined up to $30,000 per day of training camp missed and a fine equal to one week’s regular season (1/17 of P5 Salary) check for any preseason games missed.

The Fifth-Year Option is intended provide teams with more security when it invests a valuable first-round pick on a player.

It’s clear that there is a CLEAR distinction between those players drafted in the first round and those drafted in later rounds but the resident fucking liar sticks with his “verbatim” nonsense.

This 5th year is automatically added to the players contract (originally ?? Bwhahaha) and there are substantial penalties if the player doesn’t HONOR the terms of that contract but we are led to believe that “the player ORIGINALLY signed a 4 year contract”.

Lastly, the rationale for WHY first round picks sign LONGER contracts is clearly stated (to provide teams with more security on valuable first round picks).

Cue the “but but but....” nonsensical wordsmithing nonsense.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is tremendous.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fronto...ie-contracts-explained-fifth-year-option/amp/

Some direct quotes...

Every player selected in the first round of the NFL Draft will automatically have a Fifth-Year Option added in his contract.

The option allows a team to retain a player’s rights for five years rather than the standard four,

If a team decides to use its option, the player can face substantial fines for refusing to report to camp on time and/or at all. Players can be fined up to $30,000 per day of training camp missed and a fine equal to one week’s regular season (1/17 of P5 Salary) check for any preseason games missed.

The Fifth-Year Option is intended provide teams with more security when it invests a valuable first-round pick on a player.

It’s clear that there is a CLEAR distinction between those players drafted in the first round and those drafted in later rounds but the resident fucking liar sticks with his “verbatim” nonsense.

This 5th year is automatically added to the players contract (originally ?? Bwhahaha) and there are substantial penalties if the player doesn’t HONOR the terms of that contract but we are led to believe that “the player ORIGINALLY signed a 4 year contract”.

Lastly, the rationale for WHY first round picks sign LONGER contracts is clearly stated (to provide teams with more security on valuable first round picks).

Cue the “but but but....” nonsensical wordsmithing nonsense.

I haven’t disagreed with anything in this article. It’s says what I’ve been saying. Rookie 1sts sign a 4 year deal with an option of a 5th added to the 4 year contract. An option isn’t a 5 year contract.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? This is hilarious to me!! The endless twisting and turning he does to try and be right is comical.

I hope it never ends.

I’m waiting for the fictions email support from the super agent!

Bwhahaha
well hes moved on to kapedick now too!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t disagreed with anything in this article. It’s says what I’ve been saying. Rookie 1sts sign a 4 year deal with an option of a 5th added to the 4 year contract. An option isn’t a 5 year contract.

Show me where the article says:

- rookie FIRST signs a 4year deal

- an option isn’t a 5 year contract.

You’re a fucking liar

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where the article says:

- rookie FIRST signs a 4year deal

- an option isn’t a 5 year contract.

You’re a fucking liar

It says the rookie contract can be transferred from four years to five. If it does or doesn’t get transferred it starts of as a 4 year contract.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m only allowed to go where you tell me now?

If that were true.....

giphy.gif

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says the rookie contract can be transferred from four years to five. If it does or doesn’t get transferred it starts of as a 4 year contract.

No it doesn’t you fucking liar.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he works so hard for it, I'm giving him the thing he desires the most: validation on the Internet.

Anyone else who wants to use this to give him the validation he so wants is welcome to use this as well.

Congrats, you've earned it.

meme83a6fcc017d2614a.jpg