• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FML, BigXII pulling the plug ...

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But school administrators, at least in the ACC are Listening to professionals in virology and infectious diseases who say that the season can easily proceed and there is no need to cancel anything at this date.

God bless the nerds

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But school administrators, at least in the ACC are Listening to professionals in virology and infectious diseases who say that the season can easily proceed and there is no need to cancel anything at this date.

I'm for each team in the PAC and Big 10 to have a chance to play on their own against a variety of teams.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Deep Creek where you at?? Hate week is still on!!!!!
:yes:
Been gone...and not worth a damn trying to do anything on my phone. My kids and grandkids comment is usually something like "Smart phone for a dumb guy." Think I'll cut all of 'em out of the will!

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Texas is helping some of the schools on it's schedule with their Covid testing, protocols etc.

I mean it makes sense to help keep those schools from voting to cancel because they cant afford to test their players/staff regularly

Of course, I'm not sure if that stops after that game on the schedule is played tho, serious question :noidea:
Texas being a good Conference Mate.
Like it.
Hook 'Em!