• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers & Oilers Discussing Jordan Eberle?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want no part of yakupov.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's healthy scratches could make this interesting

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will take Eberle or Yak. Can't complain. Eberle is more established. Yakupov has the higher ceiling. Hasn't had a good season.

Still think the asking price for either will be two arms and a leg

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take Eberle or Yak. Can't complain. Eberle is more established. Yakupov has the higher ceiling. Hasn't had a good season.

Still think the asking price for either will be two arms and a leg

Exactly. Furthermore, I posted a direct quote from Yak awhile back that seemed to state something to the effect that his offensive side of the game is the ONLY thing that concerns him and I don't know how well that would sit with management and fans in Philadelphia. By that, I mean having a young, Russian sniper who only cares about scoring goals and completely disregards defense, hitting and other facets of the game that are equally important, especially to us in Philly.

The quote completely turned me off on the guy, let's just put it that way. We don't need goal scoring badly enough to bring in a Russian prima donna that will just ultimately be a cancer to the team and fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Furthermore, I posted a direct quote from Yak awhile back that seemed to state something to the effect that his offensive side of the game is the ONLY thing that concerns him and I don't know how well that would sit with management and fans in Philadelphia. By that, I mean having a young, Russian sniper who only cares about scoring goals and completely disregards defense, hitting and other facets of the game that are equally important, especially to us in Philly.

The quote completely turned me off on the guy, let's just put it that way. We don't need goal scoring badly enough to bring in a Russian prima donna that will just ultimately be a cancer to the team and fans.

Hockey Buzz is claiming the asking price for Eberle was Simmonds, Voracek, and L. Schenn....pretty sure I hang up the phone and don't call back after that.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey Buzz is claiming the asking price for Eberle was Simmonds, Voracek, and L. Schenn....pretty sure I hang up the phone and don't call back after that.

lol With all due respect, Eberle is only a year younger than Voracek and both of them have had exactly one breakout season. Voracek last year and Eberle '11-'12. Nobody in their right mind adds that much to get Eberle.