• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

i've read his blog just about every day for probably 2-3 years.

He knows his shit. Fwiw I need to realize that he is on the money about Snider and that Homer has his hands tied when it comes to patience. It's true that the majority of Flyers fans ( me included) want this thing fixed and do not want to let this thing ride out. This is nice to read and put things into perspective. Let this shit ride out and be patient. Nice article Meltzer.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL Misery Watch (Looking at You, Flyers Fans!) - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

Philadelphia Flyers

What’s gone wrong: [Takes deep breath … ] The Flyers are stuck in 11th place in the East, their coach is on the hot seat, their “best player in the world” has been merely good, they traded one of the league’s top 10 goal scorers, they reacquired a former player from the Kings but not one of the good ones, their best player just basically retired, and the backup goaltender they exiled to Columbus is playing way better than their $51 million starter. Oh, and they’re the only team in the league that’s over the cap. In other words, everything.

Why that should make you happy: Because at some point in your life, you have presumably met a Philadelphia Flyers fan.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL Misery Watch (Looking at You, Flyers Fans!) - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

Philadelphia Flyers

What’s gone wrong: [Takes deep breath … ] The Flyers are stuck in 11th place in the East, their coach is on the hot seat, their “best player in the world” has been merely good, they traded one of the league’s top 10 goal scorers, they reacquired a former player from the Kings but not one of the good ones, their best player just basically retired, and the backup goaltender they exiled to Columbus is playing way better than their $51 million starter. Oh, and they’re the only team in the league that’s over the cap. In other words, everything.

Why that should make you happy: Because at some point in your life, you have presumably met a Philadelphia Flyers fan.

that whole article made me laugh.. quality piece

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harry z called up.. his suspension is over too, so he'll probably be in the lineup sunday (good.)

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harry z called up.. his suspension is over too, so he'll probably be in the lineup sunday (good.)

I wonder which Pen he decapitate's on Sunday? I'm thinking Neal.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder which Pen he decapitate's on Sunday? I'm thinking Neal.

neal or kunitz would be preferable. i hate those cheap shot bitches.

at least crosby just whines and pushes gloves out of the way, those two actively try to head shot people and don't get called for it

malkin is a bitch too.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neal or kunitz would be preferable. i hate those cheap shot bitches.

at least crosby just whines and pushes gloves out of the way, those two actively try to head shot people and don't get called for it

malkin is a bitch too.

Crosby likes to occasionally jump unsuspecting people at faceoffs and punch them in the nuts though.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers waived Knuble.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby likes to occasionally jump unsuspecting people at faceoffs and punch them in the nuts though.

haha thats true.. in that case he waits for his teammate to have him in a head lock though, so he doesn't have to worry about retaliation. it's totally legit.

:sarcasm:

Lol. I almost forgot about this.. Did Sid ever serve any kind of discipline for this?

Sidney Crosby throws a cheapshot, punches guy in the ass - Broad Street Hockey

crosby? disciplined? cmon mall, i know it's march madness but it's still a little early to be drinkin!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, I'm hearing Knuble is NOT waived. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.