• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FLORIDA vs vandy

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable how far Florida fell this year

this might be rock bottom, or it could get worse and they lose to whatever scrub team they have before Florida State

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way Gators fans, would you be interested in an offensive coordinator swap??

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Strong is similar to Muschamp. You will get a defense, but your offense will suffer. I think florida needs that offensive power rather then their D. Even during Florida's high flying days of Spurrier they always had the athletes on D to be good enough to stop teams.

Go for an offensive coach.

I agree. There’s too much high school talent in Florida and the south in general to look this bad. For the past two or three decades, Florida has been a traditionally offensive powerhouse and also very innovative in schemes, etc. It has drawn a lot of the cream of the crop recruits to our school. Now, since Muschamp has come in with the “3 yards and a cloud of dust” scheme, no one is afraid of us. And recruits are shying away from us. Vandy is making a mockery of us. It’s gotten that bad.

Muschamp won’t last the season. I agree with your comments about an offensive guy. That’s what I remembered about Mike Leach. Maybe I’m wrong about him, but damn it couldn’t be any worse than this.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItGo-Rq9pwc]Peter Griffin sings "Don't Stop Believin'" HD (Best Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought our defense would keep us in enough games to win some, but it’s so so obvious they can’t do it. Our offense is so inept. And I think the D finally realized it last week and they’ve probably mailed it in at this point. It’s so demoralizing to go out week after week and shut down good offenses, only to have your ass handed to you before halftime.

I don’t care what anyone says, this is a HC changing moment. This is textbook. He looks completely and utterly helpless and alone. He doesn’t know what decisions to make. He’s hesitant. Can’t manage the clock. Didn’t even see the talent in Kelvin Taylor after his awesome game against LSU until a couple of games later.............. yeah, let’s give him a nice one way ticket back to Austin.

Yep...mailed it in. Even with our injuries they should be stompin' on Vandy, there's no enthusiasm even on D. That's too bad because it might cost some of 'em a pro career.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just missed the 3rd quarter watching videos of owls on YouTube. (with my 1 and 2 year old) You know, I might be a fair-weather fan!

Ucf2013fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Franklin leaves after this year right?