• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida St. @ Pittsburgh

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fucking Jesse Palmer is a douchbag, slamming that kid on national tv. This is the first game of his college career and he's having the game of his life. Palmer up there saying "oh well he wasn't this good in practice, I totally wasn't expecting this."

Suck on a dick, Palmer....faggot.

1dummydog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fucking Jesse Palmer is a douchbag, slamming that kid on national tv. This is the first game of his college career and he's having the game of his life. Palmer up there saying "oh well he wasn't this good in practice, I totally wasn't expecting this."

Palmer is usually okay, but don't forget he was a gator. He'll give FSU credit only if he has no other option.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think all he was saying was he didn't look as good in practice but is looking good come game time, he did say perhaps he's one of those that needs the spotlight to perform to his best. Kind of the opposite of what happened in the OU game, Knight was supposed to be so great in practice but was not overly impressive once the lights came on.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer is usually okay, but don't forget he was a gator. He'll give FSU credit only if he has no other option.

Yeah.. the hate goes both ways.

I am on facebook now with ex-Gators and ex-Noles... it is getting UGLY. Willie Jackson actually stepped in and posted given all the hate flying toward the Gators...

LOL.. great rivalries create tension even among friends...

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly why he is a douche. Be fucking professional. Don't take cheap jabs at a freshman fsu qb. Classless.

1dummydog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am on facebook now with ex-Gators and ex-Noles... it is getting UGLY. Willie Jackson actually stepped in and posted given all the hate flying toward the Gators...

To me, all the back and forth takes a lot of the fun out of it. I prefer rooting for my team to win, and for the rival to lose, but keeping the talk out of it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Are you telling us that it's not a 3 way thing going? What about the " U"?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, all the back and forth takes a lot of the fun out of it. I prefer rooting for my team to win, and for the rival to lose, but keeping the talk out of it.

Yeah.. if you don't know the people... but these guys on facebook all played against one another.. funny to see even 20 years after we all graduated, the rivalry is still there....

On a message board where you don't know people and the "tone" of the post is hard to read.. things get out of control quickly which ruins things...

1dummydog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Are you telling us that it's not a 3 way thing going? What about the " U"?

The U isn't quite there yet. Give them a little more time. The problem is only FSU plays the other two on a yearly basis. UF and UM should be a regular thing also.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark May is such a douche :L

Last edited by a moderator:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure it wasn't Pitt that lost the schollys & not PSU?

Seminoled