• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida should be lobbying

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida has an undisputed SOS rank of #1 this season.

Can you name a team that had a tougher schedule? Notre Dame? Alabama? Georgia? MIAMI????? LOL

Certainly not UGA, the only decent team they've played so far is South Carolina.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
based on what exactly? we are ranked where we are supposed to be ..

OK, twice now in this thread I have laid it out there so simple even a gator fan could understand it. Go back, get a dictionary and read it again.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gators lost my vote when they needed to block a punt with :07 secs left against some FCS school

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Gators lost my vote when they needed to block a punt with :07 secs left against some FCS school

Hey, we had to play them because we SECrs beat ourselves up every week.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, twice now in this thread I have laid it out there so simple even a gator fan could understand it. Go back, get a dictionary and read it again.

LOL.. you have laid out nothing but your opinion which are just like assholes.. everyone has one and they are all just a lil different.. I guess its a good thing that the BCS powers that be know much better then you. Im a Gator fan..and I DO NOT AGREE that we should be at #5 tyvm..

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL.. you have laid out nothing but your opinionand are just like assholes.. everyone has one and they are all just a lil different.. I guess its a good thing that the BCS powers that be know much better then you. Im a Gator fan..and I DO NOT AGREE that we should be at #5 tyvm..

The same people most everyone wants to get rid of....wonder why?

So the seven cupcakes you played aren't? So, the gators left the state twice, not true? These are not opinions, they are facts.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama would kick the shit out of Florida. No

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC homers ... the only people in the world who can actually justify in their own mind a team reaching the MNC game when they can't win their own division and play in the conference championship ... though I will say that what Florida has done is impressive.

It's pointless to talk about anyhow. ND vs Georgia/Bama

Yeah, but if this was the 4 Team Championship format you’d be looking at 3 out of 4 teams from the SEC. That’s impressive. I’m not one that believes UF deserves a chance this year. We lost to UGA and that’s that. We’ve had an incredible year with the toughest SOS by far. I know one thing, those other three teams want nothing to do with Florida right now based on our record against top 10 teams, and that includes Georgia. I know we lost, but that was the absolute worst game we’ve played in a year and we were still within one play of turning that around. I wish the 4 Team Playoff was this year, cause I’d give odds that UF would sweep those two games easily.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same people most everyone wants to get rid of....wonder why?

So the seven cupcakes you played aren't? So, the gators left the state twice, not true? These are not opinions, they are facts.

LOL. That ACC schedule you guys play is a beast. Are you gonna win that conference some day?

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL. That ACC schedule you guys play is a beast. Are you gonna win that conference some day?

ACC is better matched with mediocre teams. Makes for good games, the bottom half of the SEC are cupcakes.

As for winning the conf....maybe. We have to get better.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well we won the division this year, thats a start :)

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we won the division this year, thats a start :)

Until the NCAA comes along in a couple of months and hammers you into oblivion with more penalties ( that you deserve). This year’s wins will be vacated.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until the NCAA comes along in a couple of months and hammers you into oblivion with more penalties ( that you deserve). This year’s wins will be vacated.

That we deserve?

ok then, have at it.. wheres your evidence?

waiting.....

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It will be in the next few weeks. And don't look for it to be as hard as some think. We may not even lose (another) bowl game. Schollys, yes. Multi year probation, yes.
The majority of Shapiro's allegations are not provable.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That we deserve?

ok then, have at it.. wheres your evidence?

waiting.....

Oh, it’s coming. LOL. Do you really think the Leprechaun Shalayla would impose another bowl ban if she/it didn’t think the NCAA was ready to lower the boom? Yeah, keep living in your world, it’s safer than the reality that’s coming.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it’s coming. LOL. Do you really think the Leprechaun Shalayla would impose another bowl ban if she/it didn’t think the NCAA was ready to lower the boom? Yeah, keep living in your world, it’s safer than the reality that’s coming.

just as I thought, you have no evidence so sit down and stfu