• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flipping The Birds: Detroit Sucks vs. Fuck Chicago GDT

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kane is amazing. How many guys can hold off Lidstrom and Zetterberg and force them into a penalty?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, that's enough of being a gracious host, Detroit, time to put the foot down.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didnt last long...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man The one time I openly root for you bastards you lose! I sure don't want to see the Blackhawks win shit. And no I'm not bitter, just kind of rooting for Calgary to sneak in there..

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. fuckin dumb shit penalty by bert. oubt he gets suspended though.

2. franzen’s hands seem to be coming back to him.

3. helm is becoming my favorite wing. i seriously couldn’t give a shit if he never scores a goal. man is he fuckin fun to watch.

4. man if the wings ever put together a 60 minute effort…

5. anyone else beginning to think we might hear the chant “jooey jooey jooey…” in the playoffs? am i late to this party?

6. fuck the blackhawks. i never have and never will say a fucking nice thing about those dumpshit fuckface assholesucking replica Stanley cupfuckers. they can go anally r*pe themselves with their fucking plastic champion fuckware.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. fuckin dumb shit penalty by bert. oubt he gets suspended though.

2. franzen’s hands seem to be coming back to him.

3. helm is becoming my favorite wing. i seriously couldn’t give a shit if he never scores a goal. man is he fuckin fun to watch.

4. man if the wings ever put together a 60 minute effort…

5. anyone else beginning to think we might hear the chant “jooey jooey jooey…” in the playoffs? am i late to this party?

6. fuck the blackhawks. i never have and never will say a fucking nice thing about those dumpshit fuckface assholesucking replica Stanley cupfuckers. they can go anally r*pe themselves with their fucking plastic champion fuckware.

After I had read the first 5 points I was beginning to think something was wrong. All went back to normal with point 6. :D

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at the replays several times, never did find the call on Z.

I feel alot better after tonight knowing that Joey MacDonald could be of great value to the Wings come playoffs, the guy had a outstanding game tonight. Kept them in it when he had to, Wings took one point tonight, starting to get players back. Phil played well tonight, and as usual Modano wiped all the slivers off the bench, please tell me they will send him upstairs come playoffs and put Murzak in.