• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flex ideas?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am torn on who to play at Flex this week and I am open to suggestions:

Deangelo Williams @Minny
Emmanuel Sanders @NYJ
Terrence Willaims home vs Washington

I have Williams in right now but I start Cam(WTF is going on in CAR) at QB so two Car offensive players on a questionable offense worries me. My opponent has Peyton Manning, D. Thomas and AP this week...I need points.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning, D. Thomas and AP this week...I need points.

yeah, good luck with that... you could start all 3 combined at flex and it won't help you.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with D-Will IMO... This is possibly his last week as a feature back and he will want to prove his worth. He doesn't want to lose the starting position, so he will need a big game.

Sanders will have a good day, but I don't think he will have a huge game. Now that Heath is back on the field he will lose targets. Brown will be shadowed by Cromartie all day so either Sanders or Miller could benefit from it.

T-Will isn't going to reproduce unless Austin sits out another week, which isn't likely (unless I missed something).

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with D-Will IMO... This is possibly his last week as a feature back and he will want to prove his worth. He doesn't want to lose the starting position, so he will need a big game.

Sanders will have a good day, but I don't think he will have a huge game. Now that Heath is back on the field he will lose targets. Brown will be shadowed by Cromartie all day so either Sanders or Miller could benefit from it.

T-Will isn't going to reproduce unless Austin sits out another week, which isn't likely (unless I missed something).

I thought I read that Austin is doubtful again this week.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early, but wouldn't shock me if Austin sat again. But I still wouldn't have much faith in T. Williams having a great game. Good, probably not great. . highly doubt Dallas v Wash ends up 51-48.
I'd go with DWILL... safest bet for the most touches. Can't score without the ball.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read that Austin is doubtful again this week.

Posted this on a different thread... But news on Austin: "Austin has been out of commission since initially sustaining a strained hamstring on Sept. 22 versus the Rams, missing two games as a result. Because his health has improved enough to participate in drills, we're more encouraged than usual regarding his ability to suit up Sunday night against the Redskins. In any case, continue to monitor his status as the week carries on."

He is practicing today... But regardless I'd still go with D-Will

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks everyone

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't shock me if Austin sat again

Wish I had a nickel for every time somebody said that.