• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher sleeping with Barnes wife; Barnes put hands on Fisher

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you can't get to chapter 2 without reading chapter 1. I assume Fisher has yet to open the book

Yeah, but if chapter 1 and 2 are broken, Barnes should know chapter 3: Never fight over a hoe!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are that Barnes found out that Fish was at the house when he was Facetiming with his son and saw Fish in the background macking with his ex. I may have made up the second part.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are that Barnes found out that Fish was at the house when he was Facetiming with his son and saw Fish in the background macking with his ex. I may have made up the second part.

It sounds good so I'm sticking with it

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read it on the internets so it must be true

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes told ESPN that he was at his home in Marina del Rey around 10 p.m. Saturday night when he got a text from his son Carter that immediately concerned him.

"I'm like, first of all, why are you still up? It's like 10 o'clock at night?' " Barnes said. "So I text back, 'I love you and I miss you, too.' Then I FaceTimed him. I'm just like, 'Hey, what's up buddy?'"

"Now, Carter is like the rambunctious one. He's always jumping off the walls. And when I saw his face, he was just sitting there and I knew something was wrong. I was like, 'What's wrong, Carter?' and he shook his head, 'No.' Then he lays his head down on the couch, puts a pillow in front of his face and says, 'Mommy's friend Derek is here.'

"This wasn't a phone call. We were on FaceTime. I could see him and the look on his face."

"I can't believe people think I was some maniac driving 95 miles and listening to Tupac to go beat somebody up," Barnes said. "No. I live 15 minutes away and I was going over to check on my kids because they seemed uncomfortable. That was my main reason for going over there."

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I'll find some SFW to post here. She's pretty gorgeous though
little google search.

Since Fisher is with the Knicks, this is about the only winning he'll be doing for the next 8 months.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not be fooled by those pics. She is crazy. Not Jackie Christie crazy but still...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not be fooled by those pics. She is crazy. Not Jackie Christie crazy but still...
Trust me when I say you are correct and I agree with you. I have experienced some of the best of those kind and they are way out there

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are 2 reasons why Barnes reacted this way.

1) Probably considered Fisher a friend. They were close according to sources when they played together for the Laker for a few years.

2) Fisher was in HIS HOUSE with his wife

Well actually Fisher was in his ex-Wife's home with his Ex-Wife. The two are divorced. Granted that when he face timed with his boys and only lived 15 minutes away, that his boys looked unhappy, but that is to be expected when two divorce. The children never want to see their mother or dad with another partner. Barnes had better get used to it either way, because the ex-wife is player and she is either going to find another sugar daddy to buy her, or she is going to have a parade of men like Fisher that are horny

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher didn't do anything I wouldn't do. When Barnes talks it is usually bs. Remember it is Matt Barnes people.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher didn't do anything I wouldn't do. When Barnes talks it is usually bs. Remember it is Matt Barnes people.
Matt Barnes is Thug people. Barnes might be saying that he did not go there to confront Fisher - I say that's a lie and truth lies in the fact Derek Fisher refused to discuss it and stated that he was not going to press charges. I think the police also said no charges were filed. One does not state they won't press charges unless they were the ones attacked. Granted that Fisher could be the one lying, but Fisher was on a legitimate date with Barnes ex and has children of his own, so the concern of the children is b.s. If in Barnes place, I would be pissed if my best friend was hooking up with my ex- that's not a classy thing to do and I can even see being upset that the children were not in bed already, so Barnes had a couple of axes to grind without any question - No Fisher who was about to get some action.