• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher bans Eric Dickerson from the sidelines

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Fisher going to do next? Call Torry Holt and Marshall Faulk and ban them from talking about the Rams? LOL! This guy is a complete idiot and everyone but Fisher knows it.

Cougie, you obviously don't watch much Rams football or listen to the games on radio because Marshall Faulk and Torry Holt have lambasted the Rams just as much as ED!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no dog in the fight, I can't blame Fisher.

You're kidding me some of you. You're the top man in the business and you have work to do. Some Ex employee who's famous spouts all sorts of trash about you to the media and public.

You'd welcome him into your office to sit around and judge what's going on and fucking tweet it out live?

I certainly wouldn't.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no dog in the fight, I can't blame Fisher.

You're kidding me some of you. You're the top man in the business and you have work to do. Some Ex employee who's famous spouts all sorts of trash about you to the media and public.

You'd welcome him into your office to sit around and judge what's going on and fucking tweet it out live?

I certainly wouldn't.

Don't have a problem with it at all. fisher has thousands of fans in his so called office every game voicing their displeasure with him, unfortunately they don't have the voice that Dickerson does, so in a way he is our voice. Again, he has a radio show, so he is part of the media, you see it everyday on TV or radio, players and coaches get criticized every day, its their job to point out when someone like Fisher "isn't" doing his job!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently ED's campaign to tell the truth isn't going away. Since Fisher has signed a two-year extension, it will be interesting to see what happens down the road. The person ED should be meeting with is the limp biscuit himself-Mr Flaccid! This is where this mess begins and it will certainly not end as long has he stays flaccid! LOL!

Eric Dickerson continues his non-vendetta vendetta against Jeff Fisher