• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fish Vs. Fire GNT

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only able to catch the last 3 minutes of OT and the shootout, but nice to see the Sharks get the win. A 3 game road trip at Detroit, Pittsburgh and Calgary and the Sharks go 3-0. That's impressive.

The Sharks only have 6 road games the rest of the season and no road trip of more than 2 games. If the Sharks can take care of business at home, they'll win the division.

+ 1001

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work schedule just blows... but its pretty cool to read through the game posts. Sharks seem to be peaking, hopefully its not too early. However, they are starting to find ways to win and/or steal games when they have to now - and we were not doing that earlier in the year... albeit with a few different cast members.

That being said, I don't know if I want these guys getting in too good a position. It seems like it takes a lot of force to get their inertia going and they tend to play better when they are a bit desperate.

Either way - its good to see that the moves we have made have had a solid impact on the game as this is not the team we were watching in Aug-Dec for sure.