• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round - Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me --->
Justin Timberlake Awkward Kiss GIF by FOX Teen Choice
<----Dash

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early offseason prediction: Marner is moved out. Someone looking for regular season points will be fooled.

just hope it isn’t the Preds.

Cant believe he has 10 points in 4 games.

I should be a motivational speaker lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only positive is maybe Biz had an aneurysm

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunting is available for game 5, but Knies is playing too well to take him out...

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunting is available for game 5, but Knies is playing too well to take him out...

Was thinking about this earlier. If you dress Bunting, does he provide a distraction and help throw the Bolts off their game?

But nah, I think its as simple as: Record with Bunting 0-1. Record without Bunting 3-0.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thinking about this earlier. If you dress Bunting, does he provide a distraction and help throw the Bolts off their game?

But nah, I think its as simple as: Record with Bunting 0-1. Record without Bunting 3-0.
I'm fine with him on the 4th line. That's about it though unless they're getting rolled or, alternatively, they're rolling and it's safe to give some of the Core 4 (Prime 5 now? Knies has been legit at least the second best player on the team lol) some rest.

He does give the team flexibility to move Knies up in the lineup if needed and can put Bunting next to ROR on L3.

There's no way they don't play him though. You don't just sit a 20g/50p guy, you tell him to recognize the stakes and smarten up. If he fucks you, nail him to the bench.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with him on the 4th line. That's about it though unless they're getting rolled or, alternatively, they're rolling and it's safe to give some of the Core 4 (Prime 5 now? Knies has been legit at least the second best player on the team lol) some rest.

He does give the team flexibility to move Knies up in the lineup if needed and can put Bunting next to ROR on L3.

There's no way they don't play him though. You don't just sit a 20g/50p guy, you tell him to recognize the stakes and smarten up. If he fucks you, nail him to the bench.

I guess you bump ZAR then.

I think Tampa needs to be on their best behaviour, since the Leafs PP should have taught them they cannot take a ton of penalties. If correct, not sure how much Bunting really gives you versus the risk of him going full Kadri. Bunting will amp up the energy in the building, not sure that is for the best.

Either way, it will be fun to watch Thursday. I just hope/wish they can end it quickly. A quick 5 gamer would be good in the long run.