• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round - New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely shit the bed on PP tonight… how do you give up more shots than you take on 5 on 3? As a playoff team… I mean wtf?

Not going to pile on a 3rd string goalie… sucks but is what it is

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who has played goalie at any level has had something like what happened to Louie happen to you. That puck never behaves. Marty Brodeur once said "You know why they call it a 'puck'? Because dirty rotten bastard was taken".

Looked like it might have glanced off the stick in front and that was enough to change the angle it hit his blocker and sent it upward. I just hate it for him because mouth breathers who have never played the game are gonna pile on the poor guy who has been fucking incredible considering the circumstances.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who has played goalie at any level has had something like what happened to Louie happen to you. That puck never behaves. Marty Brodeur once said "You know why they call it a 'puck'? Because dirty rotten bastard was taken".

Looked like it might have glanced off the stick in front and that was enough to change the angle it hit his blocker and sent it upward. I just hate it for him because mouth breathers who have never played the game are gonna pile on the poor guy who has been fucking incredible considering the circumstances.

Yep. .. as soon as it went in I had so much emptahy and understanding of that

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Fluky shit can & will happen to goalies. It’s just unfortunate the timing of it. But even more unfortunate the “fans” blaming him for the loss. Pens fans are an angry breed.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motte had a very impressive final 2 mins of the game in his first game back from injury. 2 shifts playing 1:41 of the final 2:05 of the game.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Yohe is a hack...there's no pressure on Jarry or the Pens. It's all on the Rangers and Shitsterkin
Pens may be underdogs, but imagine your first action coming in a game 7. Just a bit of nerves....