• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First practice in and

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why MM can't draft a QB in the later half of the draft with some arm talent? Develop him and trade him for a higher pick later or just have a high end backup. Drafting a FB is more important apparently.

I have heard the Pats do this also... Just saying.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why MM can't draft a QB in the later half of the draft with some arm talent? Develop him and trade him for a higher pick later or just have a high end backup. Drafting a FB is more important apparently.

Once the staff is confident that Moore can be the number 2 they most likely will kick Dan O to the curb and do what you are suggesting. Might happen in next eyars draft or the one after.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Mannion this year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the FB pick was as much for special teams as it was for the offense. He'll on be a bit player on offense, but should be a core special-teamer.