• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Brady's Jersey... NOW.... White lost.................

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game winning Football!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/p...ite-lost-game-winning-football-234753441.html

Patriots can't find another piece of memorabilia: James White lost game-winning football

Tom Brady’s game-worn jersey from Super Bowl LI may have been stolen out of the New England Patriots’ post-game locker room, a story that has literally become a state case, with the Texas lieutenant governor asking the Texas Rangers (not the baseball team) to get involved.

But there’s another key piece of memorabilia that a star player from the game can’t find: running back James White, who set a Super Bowl record with 14 catches in the game and had three touchdowns, told the Dan Patrick Show on Tuesday that he doesn’t know where the football he scored the game-winning touchdown in overtime with is now.

LeGarrette Blount, Rob Gronkowski and James White celebrate during the New England Patriots’ victory parade. (AP)

“Actually, I don’t know what I did with the football,” White told Patrick. “I left in on the ground and started running…hopefully Dave (Schoenfeld, the Patriots’ head equipment manager) has that for me in the equipment room.”

When Patrick jokingly chastised White saying, “James, you’re supposed to save that stuff!”, the third-year back just laughed.

“I wasn’t thinking in that moment, I was too busy sprinting down the field,” White said.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two completely different things. One was stolen. The other lost his mind while celebrating and forgot to get the ball.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, whoever does have the ball, just has the ball.

Balls on the ground, you pick it up.

Whoever took the jersey isn't gonna be happy they did. Whoever has the ball, will prolly get some jersies.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two completely different things. One was stolen. The other lost his mind while celebrating and forgot to get the ball.

I was just joking around with this thread.. Nothing to take seriously

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask again. Since the SB. Has anyone seen this guy.

RogerGoodellnolacom.jpg

I ask because i m trying to buy some SB Memorabilia for Christmas for my Pats fan father

There are alot on sale by a "RGoddellNFL1"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask again. Since the SB. Has anyone seen this guy.

RogerGoodellnolacom.jpg

I ask because i m trying to buy some SB Memorabilia for Christmas for my Pats fan father

There are alot on sale by a "RGoddellNFL1"

can't be him... He'd burn it all