• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finger!!

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey broke his damn finger! A comedy or tragedy. It will be damn interesting now. And what is up with Favors looking average to below in preseason? Is he going to be the real deal, or what.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it really can't effect his shooting percentage much.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually glad Jamal is back. Lucas still has something to prove for himself. He is going to be more ego centric, especially as a self proclaimed scoring PG. Jamal has 0 to prove. He will be the ultimate facilitator. Can he shoot, no. But, he can set the system so that everyone else has the ability to succeed. I honestly don't understand why the Jazz didnt sign him rather than Lucas. Jamal should be a great mentor for Trey.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually glad Jamal is back. Lucas still has something to prove for himself. He is going to be more ego centric, especially as a self proclaimed scoring PG. Jamal has 0 to prove. He will be the ultimate facilitator. Can he shoot, no. But, he can set the system so that everyone else has the ability to succeed. I honestly don't understand why the Jazz didnt sign him rather than Lucas. Jamal should be a great mentor for Trey.

Great post.