• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finally it was NFL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been waiting all year for a good weekend with big time matchups. Quite a few yesterday. It was fun to watch

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great matchups. as far as our game goes I would have strangled the refs through the tv if I had magical powers. so many horrible calls. the PI on brown was a,joke and the zebras acted like Hellen Keller when beasely head was practically torn off

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great matchups. as far as our game goes I would have strangled the refs through the tv if I had magical powers. so many horrible calls. the PI on brown was a,joke and the zebras acted like Hellen Keller when beasely head was practically torn off

My wife who is such a casual fan, she watched that play and asked "Are they allowed to do that?" The next call was not a make up call either.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crying about the refs is the reason i stopped posting in the game threads. They missed calls both ways, did you or anyone else complain about the nissed face mask on Carr against Brown?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crying about the refs is the reason i stopped posting in the game threads. They missed calls both ways, did you or anyone else complain about the nissed face mask on Carr against Brown?

I was thinking the same thing . I also thought 30 got away with a big PI early. How that was a penalty on the Pitt DB when Dez pushed - I have no idea.

Hell I don't know what a penalty is anymore. The Pats ran a pick last night on Sherman and somehow they seemed it legal. Something about 1yrd from the line.