• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final Preseason Game

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on last night game. I thought he went through his receivers progressions well and he made the right choices when to run and made some nice throws. He didnt get sacked. Only negative was 1 should of been Int and he over threw Bell. Overall not bad. I gave his performance (judging by preseason) an A-.
Wow! I never saw him even once go through anything but his first read. Stared that receiver down and wound up to throw like he always has. Awful.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I never saw him even once go through anything but his first read. Stared that receiver down and wound up to throw like he always has. Awful.
im not saying he didnt but feel like he did a better job in that last game. i saw him go through a couple of times.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not saying he didnt but feel like he did a better job in that last game. i saw him go through a couple of times.
I missed those couple of times that you saw. Playing against guys who won't be in the league after tonight though does not really show much. Man, if the Eagles got a 1st and a 4th for a scrub like Bradford, maybe the 49ers can get something for Kaepernick?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we agree to disagree. i just think the offense ran better under kap then gabbert. again both are not our future QB.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed those couple of times that you saw. Playing against guys who won't be in the league after tonight though does not really show much. Man, if the Eagles got a 1st and a 4th for a scrub like Bradford, maybe the 49ers can get something for Kaepernick?

I'd happily take a bag of chips for him.

And we won't get anything close to that.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd happily take a bag of chips for him.

And we won't get anything close to that.

His protest (and he has every right to do so) has effectively kept him on the roster. Our dumb ass FO is probably scared to cut him because of some sort of uproar about it being a racial issue and not a football issue. That and Driskel played like a dried up piece of cat poop in that last game.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His protest (and he has every right to do so) has effectively kept him on the roster. Our dumb ass FO is probably scared to cut him because of some sort of uproar about it being a racial issue and not a football issue. That and Driskel played like a dried up piece of cat poop in that last game.

I don't believe that to be the case. Their incompetence with Kaepernick has been well under since before this whole issue started. He's the highest paid backup quarterback in the league, and that was before all of this. Not to mention the entire off-season with his contract was handled as horribly as it possibly could have been.

Our front office may be worse at managing a team than Kaepernick is at reading a defense.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am at a point where I wish they would name Kraepernick the starter, trot him out until the entire planet knows that he's complete shit, and wipe the slate clean....finally ridding ourselves of this trash.

Of course, we'll still have one genetically-fucked moron who still believes he deserves another shot.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Kaep made the team and he's Gabbert's backup ahead of Ponder. Unbelievable.

He can't fucking play!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Kaep made the team and he's Gabbert's backup ahead of Ponder. Unbelievable.

He can't fucking play!

I was wrong that he would be the starter come week 1....but I have a feeling he'll be replacing Gabbert sometime in October.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong that he would be the starter come week 1....but I have a feeling he'll be replacing Gabbert sometime in October.

:gaah:

I hope you're wrong. I'll give Chip Kelly the benefit of the doubt since he was at least able to recognize the obvious that Gabbert is unquestionably better than Kaepernick despite people saying earlier that Kaep was a perfect fit for Chip's offense.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

I hope you're wrong. I'll give Chip Kelly the benefit of the doubt since he was at least able to recognize the obvious that Gabbert is unquestionably better than Kaepernick despite people saying earlier that Kaep was a perfect fit for Chip's offense.

I just have a feeling Gabbert is gonna Gabbert, and with some strong defenses early in the season that he'll be facing, Chip will make a move to try and spark the offense.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is the better QB but Gabbert was the safe choice. Kelly someone admitted during his press conference and he said injuries played a factor about Kap. Gabbert playing in this Offense from the start was another big factor. Also something about Kaps Contract. If Kap gets hurt 49ers have to pay a certain amount. This will be an RG3 thing all over again. The only difference Cousin is the better QB and might be Wash Franchise guy. Gabbert is not for the 49ers.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you actually watch the game? if so, how can you post that he " went through his receivers' progressions well" ? Did we watch the same game?:noidea:
I have to agree. I never saw him go to a second option.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have a feeling Gabbert is gonna Gabbert, and with some strong defenses early in the season that he'll be facing, Chip will make a move to try and spark the offense.
Gabbert was actually pretty good last season considering what he had to work with. Kaepernick was just straight up awful. There was no choice to be made this year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that to be the case. Their incompetence with Kaepernick has been well under since before this whole issue started. He's the highest paid backup quarterback in the league, and that was before all of this. Not to mention the entire off-season with his contract was handled as horribly as it possibly could have been.

Our front office may be worse at managing a team than Kaepernick is at reading a defense.
In the FO's defense, they were caught between a rock and a hard place. I believe they only hire Kelly because they thought he could do something with Kaepernick. Then when Kaepernick did not recover well from his injuries they had to wait to see what he could do and time ran out on them as Kaeprenick'' contract became guaranteed. Unfortunately we see that kapernick is not an NFL QB. He'll be gone next year

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we agree to disagree. i just think the offense ran better under kap then gabbert. again both are not our future QB.
I feel pretty confident with Gabbert. His problem is that USC has a better corps of receivers than he has. The 49ers receivers are an embarrassment.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel pretty confident with Gabbert. His problem is that USC has a better corps of receivers than he has. The 49ers receivers are an embarrassment.

That is an understatement, the Old Dominion Monarchs have a better corps of receivers than we have. I am surprised you still debate Kap with purguy, it is same ole song of "kap just needs another shot in another system with better teammates/coaches and he will be great again guys, like i am super serial."

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert was actually pretty good last season considering what he had to work with. Kaepernick was just straight up awful. There was no choice to be made this year.

He was better than Kaepernick - not worlds better, but better nonetheless. It's just a perception issue as both started their careers at totally different points on a football spectrum; Kaep at the top/Gabbert at the bottom. Gabbert elevated his game to below average whereas Kaepernick has free-fallin' to where the only conclusion a logical person can conclude is that he probably will never turn it around.

I have to agree. I never saw him go to a second option.

Some people see what they want to see, and everyone else reminds him/her that it just wasn't reality.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised you still debate Kap with purguy, it is same ole song of "kap just needs another shot in another system with better teammates/coaches and he will be great again guys, like i am super serial."

"You should see how he is tearing up the CFL as QB for the Calgary Stampeders. I'm tellin you all....#7torms Coming back!"