• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final Preseason Game

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this Rush guy makes it. He looks like he can be a decent pass rusher. Ponder looks like he can be a good #2. I think Talyor still makes practice squad. Kap finished with a very impressive game. U can see he runs the offense better then any QB on the team but he does give you some scary moments. What he can do with the ball is still impressive with the run game and bullets he throws to receivers. He had 1 bad throw and 2 very impressive throws. He also did over throw a receiver. He still has legs and made some nice decisions when to run. Also nice to see him not take any sacks.

Please dont let Wilhoite be the starter. He is really bad and I been saying this for 2 years now. Ray Ray and Halrod are better. Driskel looks like he will be a practice squad player. He looked bad last night. This might be the year Lemon finally gets cut.

Overall I think Kap showed he is the best QB but is he too much of a risk and will Kelly play it safe and start Gabbert. in the end I think he plays it safe and starts Gabbert because he knows neither QB is the future and if the 49ers can have a decent season that will be a positive.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta disagree on rating Kaepernick as a"winner". He still is the same old stiff and robotic QB in the passing game who stares down his intended receiver for an eternity and the ball takes forever to get out of his hand once he decides to throw. Playing against 4th stringers is one thing but he will get eaten alive in a regular season game.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta disagree on rating Kaepernick as a"winner". He still is the same old stiff and robotic QB in the passing game who stares down his intended receiver for an eternity and the ball takes forever to get out of his hand once he decides to throw. Playing against 4th stringers is one thing but he will get eaten alive in a regular season game.

I agree with the reported assessment. They are judging him based on what he did last night. But yes, it was against easy competition and a really vanilla defense. Playing against a good first string defense is entirely another matter and Gabbert hasn't looked all that good either there but that is where this team is at right now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on last night game. I thought he went through his receivers progressions well and he made the right choices when to run and made some nice throws. He didnt get sacked. Only negative was 1 should of been Int and he over threw Bell. Overall not bad. I gave his performance (judging by preseason) an A-.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is martin still on the team? Is Baalke's pride not letting him cut the guy?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaa yea I was thinking the same thing. Kaep looked pretty good considering all of his down time, but overall we're in a bit of trouble in the QB department. Davis could turn out to be a nice gem..think he outplayed everyone behind Hyde. I like how the O line is shaping up and I think over all our D should be pretty nasty. The WR position has me pretty worried...hopefully we're strong in the run game and our TE's free up some room for some of the young WRs. All that said...we're in a meat grinder of a division and our schedule is beyond brutal. This year may be more of a litmus test for next where we can identify glaring weaknesses, and pull in some free agents hopefully coupled with a solid draft. Cheers boys and girls...the season is upon us.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that Martin played the entire game last night and Beadles has practiced at Center last night spells trouble for Martin

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaa yea I was thinking the same thing. Kaep looked pretty good considering all of his down time, but overall we're in a bit of trouble in the QB department. Davis could turn out to be a nice gem..think he outplayed everyone behind Hyde. I like how the O line is shaping up and I think over all our D should be pretty nasty. The WR position has me pretty worried...hopefully we're strong in the run game and our TE's free up some room for some of the young WRs. All that said...we're in a meat grinder of a division and our schedule is beyond brutal. This year may be more of a litmus test for next where we can identify glaring weaknesses, and pull in some free agents hopefully coupled with a solid draft. Cheers boys and girls...the season is upon us.

I know. WR is a big question mark. Both Ellington and Rogers are done. And Smelter might be too. And none of those three were even proven at WR.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I disagree on last night game. I thought he went through his receivers progressions well"

...which of course, he did little if any. It's such a joke at this point.

Every board has em.....that lonesome, desperate kap-lover, and no matter what facts get shoved in their face, they just bark at the moon with the constant 'kap!'

Fact is, Kaepernick looked all fabulous because the guys he was beating are returning to the coal mines and uber drivers.....game is over...now...how long does the stupidity that follows him continue on?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I disagree on last night game. I thought he went through his receivers progressions well"

Every board has em.....that lonesome, desperate kap-lover, and no matter what facts get shoved in their face, they just bark at the moon with the constant 'kap!'

Fact is, Kaepernick looked all fabulous because the guys he was beating are returning to the coal mines and uber drivers.....game is over...now...how long does the stupidity that follows him continue on?
this kid is still crying. LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every team has a kid like this. Everyone feels bad for him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im k with Gabbert being the starter but lets be honest he didn't win the Comp. He is the safety net.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on last night game. I thought he went through his receivers progressions well and he made the right choices when to run and made some nice throws. He didnt get sacked. Only negative was 1 should of been Int and he over threw Bell. Overall not bad. I gave his performance (judging by preseason) an A-.
Did you actually watch the game? if so, how can you post that he " went through his receivers' progressions well" ? Did we watch the same game?:noidea:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...another 2 more responses and a facepalm from the resident Kaep-fanboi. Fully owned, and mentally incapable of knowing it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you actually watch the game? if so, how can you post that he " went through his receivers' progressions well" ? Did we watch the same game?:noidea:
Yes I actually watched the game twice. He did a good job.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some one give this kid a cookie. We are trying to talk football and he keeps on crying. Let the big boys talk. Go play in the sand box.