• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final 2020 Eagles Mock Draft

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not real familiar with this board yet so I don't know where to exactly post different topics. But here is a thought that just crossed my mind (yes feeble might be descriptive) this morning. What if after signing Hargrove the Eagles say we have a plethora of DT' and use him as trade bait during the upcoming draft. possibly it accomplishes several things; getting the WR they want, clearing cap for 2021 when they are going to need it. They can pick a DT later in the draft (developmental) Just out of the box stuff. there are downsides as well, namely dpeth takes a hit.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not real familiar with this board yet so I don't know where to exactly post different topics. But here is a thought that just crossed my mind (yes feeble might be descriptive) this morning. What if after signing Hargrove the Eagles say we have a plethora of DT' and use him as trade bait during the upcoming draft. possibly it accomplishes several things; getting the WR they want, clearing cap for 2021 when they are going to need it. They can pick a DT later in the draft (developmental) Just out of the box stuff. there are downsides as well, namely dpeth takes a hit.
I think if they were to trade any DT, it would be Jackson imo. I doubt they will deal any of them however. Welcome aboard:suds:.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not real familiar with this board yet so I don't know where to exactly post different topics. But here is a thought that just crossed my mind (yes feeble might be descriptive) this morning. What if after signing Hargrove the Eagles say we have a plethora of DT' and use him as trade bait during the upcoming draft. possibly it accomplishes several things; getting the WR they want, clearing cap for 2021 when they are going to need it. They can pick a DT later in the draft (developmental) Just out of the box stuff. there are downsides as well, namely, depth takes a hit.

Damn i need to reread my posts before i post them. Sorry! Trade M Jackson.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start new threads if they're specific topics. No rules!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn i need to reread my posts before i post them. Sorry! Trade M Jackson.
Malik could be someone they dangle, but I bet the coaching staff will get a lot of good use out of him if he can stay healthy.

He can be the 3rd DT and a rotational DE and give us size and length up front. Can never have too much depth along the lines.

Also have to keep Cox fresh so someone needs to take those reps.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can be the 3rd DT and a rotational DE and give us size and length up front. Can never have too much depth along the lines.

Also have to keep Cox fresh so someone needs to take those reps.

:agree:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom! Maybe not with the trade down .... but I still got the player :)