• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final 2020 Eagles Mock Draft

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome EAGLES!!! This is the best forum regarding the Eagles. Please tell us a little about yourself, and where do you live.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually would love this draft. I don't like the QB pick though. I just see it as a wasted pick and would rather another Lineman ( either side ) or LB

Reager and Hamler on the same field together would be scary for the next 5-8 years
Mims and Hamler is my dream draft

Checks off a lot of boxes for this team
Hamler is a drop machine.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Duke,

Been following this forum for a long time. Actually I remember some of the names from KFFL and I think Mouth Off before that? I just don't post much. I think my screen name from those forums was Livewire.

I live in Ontario,Canada
Been an Eagle fan since the late 80's

I always look forward to reading posts from yourself, Rey, etc. They are very informative.
Especially since I don't get to watch much college football.

Nice to meet everyone and hope everybody is staying safe

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Duke,

Been following this forum for a long time. Actually I remember some of the names from KFFL and I think Mouth Off before that? I just don't post much. I think my screen name from those forums was Livewire.

I live in Ontario,Canada
Been an Eagle fan since the late 80's

I always look forward to reading posts from yourself, Rey, etc. They are very informative.
Especially since I don't get to watch much college football.

Nice to meet everyone and hope everybody is staying safe
For whatever it’s worth I was formerly known as Wahoo.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're worth a lot Wahoo, oops I mean Screamin Eagle.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Wahoo.....whatever happened to Wings?....he always had great posts as well

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about Wings, he just disappeared along with a few others.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings and Wiz left the board a couple of years ago ... I still message back and forth with Wings here and there. He's into MMA and a lot of fishing these days. Have not talked to Wiz however in a few years.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Jags cutting Lee and they will more than likely take a WR, my thinking is make a trade for Stills and trade pick 21 and get picks to move back late in first round. Take BPA, whether it's on the defense of offense. I think the Eagles will still end up with a solid WR still by doing a deal like this. I'm a fan of Stills.

Btw, I'm not saying trade for Stills with our 21st pick. Stills probably cost a fourth round pick.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Lamb and Jefferson are the "cleanest" receivers in this draft.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Jags cutting Lee and they will more than likely take a WR, my thinking is make a trade for Stills and trade pick 21 and get picks to move back late in first round. Take BPA, whether it's on the defense of offense. I think the Eagles will still end up with a solid WR still by doing a deal like this. I'm a fan of Stills.

Btw, I'm not saying trade for Stills with our 21st pick. Stills probably cost a fourth round pick.

What picks besides Still do we get? If we do a trade the the Jags, then we should get Aiyuk, late 1st round.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What picks besides Still do we get? If we do a trade the the Jags, then we should get Aiyuk, late 1st round.
Alyuk would be a solid pick late in first or early second round. I think there are plenty of teams will want to move up into our spot. I think guys like Ruiz, Queen, and a few other solid picks will still be on the board. I'm quite nervous about moving up and Howie drafting another version of Nelly. I keep going back and forth on this and can't make my mind up. Give me KJ Hill and I'll be happy:D

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard from Wiz?
Think he's still celebrating the Andy Reid Super Bowl.

Last I saw him with his pants on his head running towards Missouri.

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings and Wiz left the board a couple of years ago ... I still message back and forth with Wings here and there. He's into MMA and a lot of fishing these days. Have not talked to Wiz however in a few years.
That’s too bad. I really enjoyed those guys and the old draft parties. Things change but not always for the better.

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alyuk would be a solid pick late in first or early second round. I think there are plenty of teams will want to move up into our spot. I think guys like Ruiz, Queen, and a few other solid picks will still be on the board. I'm quite nervous about moving up and Howie drafting another version of Nelly. I keep going back and forth on this and can't make my mind up. Give me KJ Hill and I'll be happy:D
Hill? He’s like a 5-6th round player. Your kidding, right? :eek: