• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Filo

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you invite sfbatgirl from the idiot board, she got screwed by ESPN and might like to post here, avatars aside.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you invite sfbatgirl from the idiot board, she got screwed by ESPN and might like to post here, avatars aside.

Ha! Awesome. Go for it man, I'm trying to stay away from that website due to my lack of willpower. All you have to do is the same thing that got you in here. Go to "profile" and then after, click on "message center" and do a "compose mail" thing with her screenname copy pasted into it and send her a link to our main Giants board.

Sorry dude, I don't trust myself. I'm tired of that board. ;)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Awesome. Go for it man, I'm trying to stay away from that website due to my lack of willpower. All you have to do is the same thing that got you in here. Go to "profile" and then after, click on "message center" and do a "compose mail" thing with her screenname copy pasted into it and send her a link to our main Giants board.

Sorry dude, I don't trust myself. I'm tired of that board. ;)

On it. She may not want to come over here, but I'd like to give her the opportunity.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On it. She may not want to come over here, but I'd like to give her the opportunity.

Nice. Hopefully she makes it over here. If you see any other posters you want to invite over here, you have free reign. I sent an invite to frnchize when I was on the ESPN Sharks board, but I never let him know via the ESPN Giants board. If you don't mind and have the time (any of you guys really), you could let him know too. If not, no worries.