• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Film Review and Statistical Analysis Thread

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One thing we can say pretty confidently at this point is the 49ers offense is better off with Gabbert running the show, at least in the short term."

"It’s still an incredibly small sample and there’s no guarantee it will continue, but through three games Gabbert has outperformed Kaepernick in essentially every worthwhile measure of quarterback play. Gabbert has turned the ball over a bit more often, but is head-and-shoulders above Kaepernick in every other metric."

"More importantly for the 49ers, the improved play at the quarterback position is leading to improved offensive performance overall."

Yuuuuupppppp. Like I've been telling the Kaepologists all along.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"One thing we can say pretty confidently at this point is the 49ers offense is better off with Gabbert running the show, at least in the short term."

"It’s still an incredibly small sample and there’s no guarantee it will continue, but through three games Gabbert has outperformed Kaepernick in essentially every worthwhile measure of quarterback play. Gabbert has turned the ball over a bit more often, but is head-and-shoulders above Kaepernick in every other metric."

"More importantly for the 49ers, the improved play at the quarterback position is leading to improved offensive performance overall."

Yuuuuupppppp. Like I've been telling the Kaepologists all along.

No doubt.

Watching our passing offense with Gabbert is SO MUCH easier than Kaep. Gabbert bacially "sets and throws", and i don't care if that means 'one read'. I don't care if it only travels 5 yards, cause a completion beats an incompletion (or sack). As this season winds down, we'll likely see him do a little more and more?

That is WAY better than watching a QB wait.....then wait.....and wait......