• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Few oddball things that irk me with tonights game

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore > Dan O
Edwards > Durham + Ogilvy
T Lewis > B Hepburn
Reynolds > Austin
Winn > Leshoure + Riddick
Siesay > Slay + Lawson

Handful of things that I really wish I did not notice.

-Dan O is just plain bad. Can't we just make him assistant QB coach and open up a roster spot.
-Patrick Edwards looked much better than our other WRs besides than Fuller. Here we go again.
-Just when we had T Lewis getting cut he has a great game and Brandon Hepburn does not. Hep is going to P-Squad.
-Garret Reynolds has outplayed Rodney Austin not just tonight but all pre season. Rodney to the P-squad
-George Winn should be on this team. he has been superb. The other backups have been hot and cold.
-CBs Seisay and Vaughn have outplayed Slay and Lawson. Disturbing. Not sure if it will matter either.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying to rank players in the 4th Pre-season game. I'd still get cut but might look formidable in the 4th game. This game is truly designed to view raw talent. By no means should one try to set a depth chart.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying to rank players in the 4th Pre-season game. I'd still get cut but might look formidable in the 4th game. This game is truly designed to view raw talent. By no means should one try to set a depth chart.

Are you saying Lions don't have a #1 scoring defense? :faint2:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I was more surprised to see just how awful Slay is, but I'm not.

Eli is gonna look like a God out there next Monday night. 300 yard pass game for sure.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I was more surprised to see just how awful Slay is, but I'm not.

Eli is gonna look like a God out there next Monday night. 300 yard pass game for sure.

I wouldn't go that far. Eli couldn't hit water if he fell off a boat. And half his WRs can't catch.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they'll look better when Suh is playing.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli couldn't hit water if he fell off a boat. And half his WRs can't catch.

Just wanted to point out that Stafford and Eli have basically identical completion %'s for their careers and Eli hasn't had the luxury of throwing the ball up to Megatron.

So if Eli can't hit water if he fell off a boat -- are you saying Stafford can't either?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handful of things that I really wish I did not notice.

OL -- I wouldn't put too much into the 4th preseason game. Detroit sat the overwhelming majority of their team. Most guys playing last night were fighting for the last roster spots on each teams roster sans the 1st quarter.

About the only thing I took away from the game is -- Slay is going to need to work on keeping his hands off the WRs or we are going to be in for a long year at the CB position.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying Lions don't have a #1 scoring defense?

Obviously Detroit will have the #1 scoring defense. Unless they get extremely unlucky, we should shut out every team on our schedule as we won't face another offense as potent as the Bills third stringers again this year.:whistle:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to point out that Stafford and Eli have basically identical completion %'s for their careers and Eli hasn't had the luxury of throwing the ball up to Megatron.

So if Eli can't hit water if he fell off a boat -- are you saying Stafford can't either?

But Eli threw a shit ton of picks last year. Wait.... nevermind.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Detroit will have the #1 scoring defense. Unless they get extremely unlucky, we should shut out every team on our schedule as we won't face another offense as potent as the Bills third stringers again this year.:whistle:

That even 3rd string. Watched a pre season 4th game for first time in a long time. Just to see Jeff Janis play. Thankfully I only had to struggle to halftime.

MikeD was that supposed to read Lions will have #1 scored upon defense?