• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Femurov's top 10 Underrated Players of the SportsHoopla Mock Drafts

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be in my top 10 I feel.

Would of been funnier if it went Okay, Ok, O.K., O'kay
Sorry, there’s a gif shortage from coronavirus

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I am Bored so I am going to answer some of these. and just so y'all know my answers are more knowledgeable then @Nosferatu

10 Andre Dawson His career was half over before he could remember what country plays baseball. Then he hit a bunch of flyballs in a little stadium. Then went to the Marlins to die.

9 Dave Winfield Had a charity that wasn't bankrolled like it should have been. Stuck around forever and compiled a lot of stats.

8 Roberto Clemente Al Kaline without the swimming ability

7 Derrick Thomas One game with 22 sacks does not make a career

6 Paul Warfield How in the hell do we know if he was any good when he had a Greise throwing the ball to him.

5 Harmon Killebrew If it were not for the great Mickey Mantle, he would be more well known for all those strikeouts

4 Roger Staubach Lets me honest if you lose your job to Craig Morton you are not that good to begin with

3 Dick Butkis Is this a real name I mean seriously your name is your penis touching someone else's ass

2 John Elway Did the Broncos really just trade for a horse. Look at the face of that guy, only Sarah Jessica Parker looks more like a horse.

1 Kirby Puckett Yeah Bernie Williams numbers are just as good. Worse thing I ever saw in sports when he was plunked in the face at the end of his career.

DT - 7 season 10+ sacks. Never had under 7 sacks in his career. He was a pass rusher and a great one...I dont see how he is underrated or overrated. We all know what he did well and he was great at it

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT - 7 season 10+ sacks. Never had under 7 sacks in his career. He was a pass rusher and a great one...I dont see how he is underrated or overrated. We all know what he did well and he was great at it
Hey who’s your ROLB in our most recent draft? #Pander

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Kirby Puckett Yeah Bernie Williams numbers are just as good. Worse thing I ever saw in sports when he was plunked in the face at the end of his career.

I hope you get Chlamydia! Oh and yeah, fucking Dennis Martinez!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That wasn't nice.

Just for you In the movie Tangled Mother Gothel keeps Repunzel quarantined from everybody else. Now look up the name of the kingdom and tell just what the fuck was Disney smoking when this movie was written.

BTW I am locked in the house with my wife, son, DIL, and two grandkids under 5. Also 5 dogs and 4 fish. Does anybody have any good fried fish recipes?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you completely miss the Roberto Clemente one? That is like telling a Tigers fan that I don't want to watch something on Fydrich because i could care less about a loser that can't even fix his truck.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you completely miss the Roberto Clemente one? That is like telling a Tigers fan that I don't want to watch something on Fydrich because i could care less about a loser that can't even fix his truck.

I was so hurt when I got to the end I needed a tissue!

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a new found respect for you after this, i've been arguing with these bastids for years saying the same thing!!!

Someone like Boggs seems like what you want. I remember I did one of these almost 10 years ago and he ended up as my 3B and leadoff hitter.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, this is not a list of players who are underrated by the experts standards. This is strictly based on where this group tends to draft these players as opposed to where the experts (or a general consensus of experts) have them ranked. My personal rankings do come into play here, obviously, but there are guys missing from both lists just because I feel like I may have them too high or too low compared to others. Some of these guys, I admit, I am splitting hairs. Some of them are downright ludicrous.

I also want to add that I am one of the newer drafters here and may get things mixed up a bit. I may misremember something and for some reason it has been stuck in my head. I smoke a lot of pot, so things get scrambled sometimes. Also, it is tough when you factor in the different salary cap drafts, bucket drafts, certain year drafts and such, because the players' values are changed based on the total pool of players involved. But, I said I would post it and you guys said you were looking forward to it, so here it is... well, half of it, anyway. The Overrated list will follow shortly.

10. Andre Dawson - He gets some love, but I just think he should be drafted before a lot of the guys that he gets drafted after.

9. Dave Winfield - This guy was an amazing athlete, who could do it all... average, power, speed, defense.

8. Roberto Clemente - It seems like the "experts" put him on a tier with guys like Frank Robinson and Joe Dimaggio, but he seems to get drafted a few rounds after here.

7. Derrick Thomas - I think this is more me than anything, but I think the guy is right under LT as far as pass rushing LBers go. I have seen him slip into the 4th or 5th rounds here and that is just not right in my book. It may have to do with committing to a 34 by drafting him (although, he did play a little in a 43 and was just as effective.) but that doesn't stop anyone from drafting Taylor, so...

6. Paul Warfield - I know oldies as a rule tend to get bumped down, but this guy is consistently towards the bottom of the WR pool. I have swooped him up late many times, then I come to find out that he doesn't get much love in the voting. My guess is because you guys have never seen youtube clips of him.

5. Harmon Killebrew - Another guy who seems to be ranked a few tiers higher than where we usually draft him. Funny, because I never seem to get him on my team, but he is usually on my short list for a few rounds before someone else gets this steal.

4. Roger Staubach - I think he should be on that tier of guys right below the Montanas and Bradys and Mannings, but he rarely gets drafted and when he does, the teams don't seem to go far.

3. Dick Butkus - Probably because of the position he plays, but he is probably a top 10 overall guy who gets drafted in the 3rd or 4th round sometimes. That should never happen.

2. John Elway - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah blah QB rating, blah blah... The guy could play and in the 4th quarter, a John Elway led team is never out of the game.

1. Bill Russell - Had Jordan never played, the great NBA debate would still be Chamberlain vs Russell for who is the GOAT. I have heard you guys compare him to Dennis Rodman. This is the textbook definition of criminally underrating a player. EVERY expert puts him in the top 5 or 10 at worst.

You never did overrated!