• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fed is quietly playing great

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Djokovic lost at Wimbledon the past few years to Murray and FED, I thought he looked out of position. He had to do more of the running.

As opposed to someone being in position, but making errors.

When Djokovic lost to Berdych and Haas, I thought he was more overpowered.

When he lost to Safin, it was more of a combination of things IMO.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fed would have munched on dimitrov. his tried and true tactic of bringing players into net would've been a good tactic against the youngster, who is not the greatest at moving forward.

dimitrov WILL win majors, though. if he keeps progressing at this rate, i'd say within the next 12 months, and i like his chances the most on medium fast harcourts, so both the aussie and us open should be a great place for him to get his first.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fed would have munched on dimitrov. his tried and true tactic of bringing players into net would've been a good tactic against the youngster, who is not the greatest at moving forward.

dimitrov WILL win majors, though. if he keeps progressing at this rate, i'd say within the next 12 months, and i like his chances the most on medium fast harcourts, so both the aussie and us open should be a great place for him to get his first.

After watching Dimitrov play against Djokovic, agree, Dimitrov wasn't ready to give FED a challenge.

If Dimitrov would have used sharper angles (which I thought he did against Murray), then maybe, but don't think he would have been that committed to it.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think he would need some help from the draw, or do you think he can beat the top players outright (kind of like Del Potro did at the 2009 USO)?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he would need some help from the draw, or do you think he can beat the top players outright (kind of like Del Potro did at the 2009 USO)?

del potro had to destroy his wrist to win his one major title, and he's never recovered

dimitrov will get to a point soon where he can beat anybody he faces.

tennis is a game of movement more than anything else now. he's getting better and better in that department, and rasheed will keep him on track. combine that with his pretty much limitless potential off the ground, and you've got a multiple slam winner in the making.