• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the walking dead season. although only god knows how long they'll stretch that out.
I would guess the season finale will be “the border”. That means the first half will be Henry and Enid (filling in for Carl and Sophia) getting in the “tussle” and the fallout from that and the second half will deal with Lydia and the fair.

Be prepared for a SLOW season.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this week's episode was one of the better ones in a while. Next week's looks good too. Looks like that crazy lady is setting up an ambush for Alicia and Charlie, based on the scene from next week shown on Talking Dead.

As with many characters on these 2 shows, I really need to question this one's motivation. She wants to kill people who give or receive help because she perceives them as "weak"? Well, okay I guess. As long as it goes somewhere interesting.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final scene was cringe worthy.... the passengers in the semi-truck should have been screaming over the radio to the semi-truck driver to move all the way to the right side of the road in order to force the swat van to pass on the other side..... do not expose yourself to the drivers side (machine gun side) of the swat van!

:burt:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this week's episode was one of the better ones in a while. Next week's looks good too. Looks like that crazy lady is setting up an ambush for Alicia and Charlie, based on the scene from next week shown on Talking Dead.

As with many characters on these 2 shows, I really need to question this one's motivation. She wants to kill people who give or receive help because she perceives them as "weak"? Well, okay I guess. As long as it goes somewhere interesting.
It was a good episode because it wasn’t a bottle-episode.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final scene was cringe worthy.... the passengers in the semi-truck should have been screaming over the radio to the semi-truck driver to move all the way to the right side of the road in order to force the swat van to pass on the other side..... do not expose yourself to the drivers side (machine gun side) of the swat van!

:burt:
They didn’t see the guns drawn. And I don’t think the guns are only on the driver side.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty good episode overall, although I expected the crazy lady to kill the two girls who just everyone where they are!

BUT. Shooting out the truck is a great way to end the episode.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried my best to champion this series last time around...

tenor.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I think I'm out, they keep draggin' me back in!

This was the season finale tonight, right? It was ok. I like the crazy voodoo lady.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I think I'm out, they keep draggin' me back in!

This was the season finale tonight, right? It was ok. I like the crazy voodoo lady.
Nope. Next week is the finale.

Morgan had writing on his face. I suspect he may be off’d...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing a little binge watching today, started with ep. 3, where Nick gets offed. Up to ep. 7, the one right after "Laura".

It seems that Morgan and John are on a quest to find "Naomi" and we're gonna get a little insight into goings on at the Stadium. Nick is still alive; that dude Strand likes is still alive.

The flashback sequencing is not very well done, but after watching a string of episodes together, it becomes pretty clear.

Has anyone found out what the flag is and where it came from yet?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like John, June and Al. Not a fan of Sarah or Chill Mitchell’s character. The original character all suck as well.

It's reached train wreck status for me. I'm just watching to see how horrible it is from week to week.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's reached train wreck status for me. I'm just watching to see how horrible it is from week to week.

It's actually been better since I've watched a string of episodes together; I still agree that it's not great, but it once again has my interest.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...continuing on my binge journey here, and I think I might have to apologize for some of my harsh comments in the past; this show is on a collision course with TWD, is it not?

I've gotta say, if this is true, it is way cool. I mean, seriously.

Damnit, now I'm totally sucked back in! :pound::pound::pound:

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...continuing on my binge journey here, and I think I might have to apologize for some of my harsh comments in the past; this show is on a collision course with TWD, is it not?

I've gotta say, if this is true, it is way cool. I mean, seriously.

Damnit, now I'm totally sucked back in! :pound::pound::pound:

Some times I think you"re actually serious. Then you say something like this and I realize you're just messing with everyone.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some times I think you"re actually serious. Then you say something like this and I realize you're just messing with everyone.

Bro, this time I was serious; then I got to the episode where Alicia bonds with the kid who'd killed her brother. That was bad.

I wasn't kidding about watching season 4 in a binge, tho...made me kinda like Madison, and understanding the crazy time flip flops.

Also, I really do like the voodoo woman. She reminds me of my ex mother in law. :pound::pound::pound:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, this time I was serious; then I got to the episode where Alicia bonds with the kid who'd killed her brother. That was bad.

I wasn't kidding about watching season 4 in a binge, tho...made me kinda like Madison, and understanding the crazy time flip flops.

Also, I really do like the voodoo woman. She reminds me of my ex mother in law. :pound::pound::pound:
Yeah, that Alicia bottle episode was probably the worst of the franchise to date.