• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought this was a decent episode. Having 3 recognizable actors added doesn’t hurt, though. I have been a Chill Mitchell fan since before his accident, so it is always fun to see him pop up in weird shit. Kinda dumb to show him placing a box, though. The mechanics of getting him out of the truck to place it is just not efficient.

I was hoping they were kinda hinting toward the Commonwealth with this episode. They still may be, but that doesn’t appear to be the direction they are taking this arc.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To quote the Mets fan eating the ghost pepper wings in the Geico commercial: "Holey Moley MOLEY!!"

This stuff is horrible and I'm kinda embarrassed that I stuck with it as long as I did. I really did think it was getting better for awhile there. What the hell happened? Cast exodus is a fair enough reason, but not an excuse. They had a good opp to revamp and they just f'd it all up.

Morgan on the toilet was enough for me. :nono::nono::nono:

After the last episode anything looks good in comparison. Last night was at least watchable.
The toilet scene was a "Tell me they aren't going to show this" moment.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought this was a decent episode. Having 3 recognizable actors added doesn’t hurt, though. I have been a Chill Mitchell fan since before his accident, so it is always fun to see him pop up in weird shit. Kinda dumb to show him placing a box, though. The mechanics of getting him out of the truck to place it is just not efficient.

I was hoping they were kinda hinting toward the Commonwealth with this episode. They still may be, but that doesn’t appear to be the direction they are taking this arc.

It wasn't nearly as bad as the crap they've been putting out. I've said for quite a while now "If the Walking Dead would have been like this at the start it wouldn't still be on the air".

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I am a glutton for punishment, I tread ever forward! That said: the guy ranting about beer ad nauseam (and trust me, I love beer) and Morgan being trapped on the car roof was just...bad. I've always been a Morgan supporter, but I fear his potential is wasted here.

Someone prove me wrong, please. I need some semblance of a reason to continue watching.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I am a glutton for punishment, I tread ever forward! That said: the guy ranting about beer ad nauseam (and trust me, I love beer) and Morgan being trapped on the car roof was just...bad. I've always been a Morgan supporter, but I fear his potential is wasted here.

Someone prove me wrong, please. I need some semblance of a reason to continue watching.
8fd47ece033c7acfa421c08439622e6a--alycia-debnam-carey-sexy-boots.jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her episode was horrible! No matter how hot a chick is some guy has had all of her shit he can take.

Easy, you need some cake to settle down...while close, her annoyance level has not quite overtaken her legs yet. ;)