• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually really enjoyed this episode. I thought for sure Madison was in on killing that family with Troy. I even thought she might have done it without Troy in order to scare people from leaving. Would have been a dark turn for her character but she would have seen it as being for the greater good.

Of course even though she had no part in their murder she used it to lie and scare people into staying. Ironically it appears that it has backfired as it scared Alisha into thinking Jake was in danger and so now she goes after him.

Last edited:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was a decent mid-season finale. Except I thought the Strand stuff was kind of pointless and boring.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was a decent mid-season finale. Except I thought the Strand stuff was kind of pointless and boring.

I think at this point they basically just needed to show him lol

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at this point they basically just needed to show him lol

Yeah he's one of the better characters on the show but he wasn't really doing anything, The most interesting part was when he was talking to that stranded Russian astronaut. I wasn't really sure where they were going with that but thought it might become an ongoing thing but I guess not.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's one of the better characters on the show but he wasn't really doing anything, The most interesting part was when he was talking to that stranded Russian astronaut. I wasn't really sure where they were going with that but thought it might become an ongoing thing but I guess not.
That was just there, I think, to confirm that it is a worldwide event, and nobody was safe.

Gail Hurd said last week, on TTD, that they have been addressing a lit if fan theories/questions in this show. First they dealt with survivors just getting on a boat to avoid the dead, then they dealt with survivalists. Last night they confirmed it was all over.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just there, I think, to confirm that it is a worldwide event, and nobody was safe.

Gail Hurd said last week, on TTD, that they have been addressing a lit if fan theories/questions in this show. First they dealt with survivors just getting on a boat to avoid the dead, then they dealt with survivalists. Last night they confirmed it was all over.

I believe Jenner confirmed it was a worldwide phenomenon in Season 1 of TWD.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did mention France was working on a cure, didn't he...

Yeah I remember him mentioning France. Thought he might have mentioned Russia too but can't quite remember. I thought he might have explicitly stated that it was worldwide which is part of the reason why he became suicidal. Can't remember for sure though as it's been so long since I've seen that episode.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did mention France was working on a cure, didn't he...

Pretty sure.

1.jpg

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the only person still watching and enjoying this show, but man there were a lot of stupid decisions made by a lot of different characters in that episode. I get that most were needed to advance the plot in the direction they wanted it to go, but the punishment for Nick (without any sort of trial) seemed a bit ridiculously excessive considering when they last saw him, he was trying to talk Troy out of what he was doing, and I'm not really sure what the purpose of it was.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the only person still watching and enjoying this show, but man there were a lot of stupid decisions made by a lot of different characters in that episode. I get that most were needed to advance the plot in the direction they wanted it to go, but the punishment for Nick (without any sort of trial) seemed a bit ridiculously excessive considering when they last saw him, he was trying to talk Troy out of what he was doing, and I'm not really sure what the purpose of it was.

I still find this show to be more entertaining then TwD right now. There's actually some sort of fluid plot.

That said, I'm with you in that I have no rational idea why Walker so quickly blamed Nick for being a part of it.

That made no sense

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still find this show to be more entertaining then TwD right now. There's actually some sort of fluid plot.

That said, I'm with you in that I have no rational idea why Walker so quickly blamed Nick for being a part of it.

That made no sense

I prefer it over the TWD right now too. And yeah not only did it make no sense how quick he was to blame Nick but it was really out of character for Madison to just accept it without putting up much of a fight. The punishment didn't really seem to serve much purpose to the story either, other than to give Troy an extra scene where he appears in Nick's hallucination.

I thought it made no sense for Nick to reveal to Troy that he killed his father when he did either, but at least that did something to advance the story.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show is purely in 1/2 watch territory for me now. I just can't find a shit to give about any of the characters. Strand is the only character I even partially care about, and even he is too ridiculous to REALLY care about.

So what happened to the other brother? He just disappeared after he stupidly handed the ranch over to Walker.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show is purely in 1/2 watch territory for me now. I just can't find a shit to give about any of the characters. Strand is the only character I even partially care about, and even he is too ridiculous to REALLY care about.

So what happened to the other brother? He just disappeared after he stupidly handed the ranch over to Walker.

That is exactly the reason I removed it from my DVR a week or so ago. They could kill the enter cast off and I wouldn't care. Hell, I'd be grateful and hope I like the new cast.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just starting the ep now...

So the dead hear a beeping car lock remote over a Diesel engine 10 feet away...

Gotcha.

Damn this show is stupid.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...it's back on? Lol, I've gotta check it out.

Also gotta say, no matter how bad TWD has become I would have never have blanked on its return.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...it's back on? Lol, I've gotta check it out.

Also gotta say, no matter how bad TWD has become I would have never have blanked on its return.

This show right now is better

Haven't watched the most recent ep yet tho.

Both shows take a back seat to things like Football and HBO programming.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized...

This show I saw what, 6 months into the ZA? And there is already a shopping mall set up with people working minimum wage jobs as ticket takers.

Mexico certainly was prepared for the ZA. It almost seems like they hardly missed a beat.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Watch the scene where Alicia kills the first walker in the fast food place. She is obviously using a retractable blade toy knife. The blade does extend right away as she pulls it out of the dead’s head.

Kinda blatant and hillarious.