• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FBS Attendance lowest since 1996

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be using coon dog aggies now...
I can't take credit for that. Back in the old Fannation discussion board days, we had some rusty cow faithful that referred to nearly every conference member in which A&M resided as some form of Aggie. While in the Big 12 Texas Tech was the Sand Aggies, Baylor was the Bible Aggies, Nebraska was the Corn Aggies, etc. When A&M moved to the SEC, Arkansas became the Pig Aggies, Bama the Gump Aggies, Vandy the Nerd Aggies, Florida the Swamp Aggies, etc. IIRC, and because both are considered agricultural schools, Okie Lite and Miss State were both considered to be Imposter Aggies. But, that's been a while ago. I think the orginal one was the Bible Aggies but I could be wrong.

Help me out here rusty cow fans.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't take credit for that. Back in the old Fannation discussion board days, we had some rusty cow faithful that referred to nearly every conference member in which A&M resided as some form of Aggie. While in the Big 12 Texas Tech was the Sand Aggies, Baylor was the Bible Aggies, Nebraska was the Corn Aggies, etc. When A&M moved to the SEC, Arkansas became the Pig Aggies, Bama the Gump Aggies, Vandy the Nerd Aggies, Florida the Swamp Aggies, etc. IIRC, and because both are considered agricultural schools, Okie Lite and Miss State were both considered to be Imposter Aggies. But, that's been a while ago. I think the orginal one was the Bible Aggies but I could be wrong.

Help me out here rusty cow fans.

Ah yes... Reminds me of JRM (?) on the FN board going bonkers on the ATM Aggies!! Funny times. Still have some of his classic "atm aggie" images he posted.
He held NOTHING back! :pound:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes... Reminds me of JRM (?) on the FN board going bonkers on the ATM Aggies!! Funny times. Still have some of his classic "atm aggie" images he posted.
I was thinking it was JRM and FJJ that used those terms the most.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you didn't save any of his "Stillwater Lovelies" imagies! :eek:

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you didn't save any of his "Stillwater Lovelies" imagies! :eek:

@Justin Tyme - Why yes... YES I DID!! :nod:

If I remember correctly, JRM called this The Aggy Competition:

aggycompetition.jpg

@Deep Creek :noidea::rolleyes2:

(My apologies to aTm fans, We were just reliving a former FN board experience) :heh:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Justin Tyme - Why yes... YES I DID!! :nod:

If I remember correctly, JRM called this The Aggy Competition:

aggycompetition.jpg

@Deep Creek :noidea::rolleyes2:
He damn sure had a lot of them. ANd he hated Rick Barnes. Bet he's not happy with Shaka right now either. Or Hermann for that matter either.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting in the stands is like being on an airplane. Crammed in there for one thing only, your money, not to give you comfort. 18" seat is what you get.

Overpriced Concessions. Just like airplane crap, Although, I think airline beers are actually cheaper than football stadium beer.

Terrible parking.

Ear Splitting loudspeakers.

Ads on the electronic ad boards that change and flash lights at you. Highly annoying.

Ticket prices going through the roof. You want season tickets? You must make a donation first. WTF?

The entire experience anymore is just meant to rip off John Q Public.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, but that would strip the opportunity for hundreds of young athletes to go to college and have a chance at a degree they may not have otherwise. Those FCS teams survive on the annual P5 game.

How do Division II teams survive?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, but that would strip the opportunity for hundreds of young athletes to go to college and have a chance at a degree they may not have otherwise. Those FCS teams survive on the annual P5 game.
A vols fan now, huh? Last time you were here you were a tide fan. :L

See ya FandyFuddPackler