• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy PLayers you cant let go, but should

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a flyer on Josh Gordon that one year when he started with a suspension, then came back and was an incredible fantasy player despite being on the Browns. He was one of the very few bright spots on my team that year, nearly carrying me to the playoffs. Since then, I have a tough time not drafting him, or dumping him.
Me too.............

BUT NOW ALL OF THE WAITING SHALL PAY OFF FER ALL KING JOSH TRUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this would count but I have had Jordan Howard on at least 10 of my 17 teams since his rookie year. Was ready to cut bait with the coaching change but beleived the coach speak. Now I feel stuck with him as I'll never see value fer him in a trade...............wish he would have been traded.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's none. I may hang on to certain guys longer than I should, but even my favorite of favorites can be traded or cut at any given time, especially if there's money on the line
Abdullah lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m being honest, and I like to think I am, I have a Devante Parker problem. Such a disappointment. I did drop him this year and then picked him right back up lol. He is first to go on my team though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m being honest, and I like to think I am, I have a Devante Parker problem. Such a disappointment. I did drop him this year and then picked him right back up lol. He is first to go on my team though
I was on him

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did until this year..........he never fell to me where I would have taken him and I didn't reach fer him fer a change.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wrong..Gronk for a first, which he used on Gesiki. Beginning to wonder if Gronk keeps going next year, or after
He may not, but gesicki is no star, def right on ditching him though

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess for me it's Corey Davis. .... have held him for 3 yrs in dynasty and I think he's had one good fantasy game. Sadly, it's not the player - it's the QB who holds him back. Gets tons of targets weekly but less than a handful he can actually reach. .... keep hoping TEN moves on at QB but it's not likely, frustrating. .... In redraft I think the names have already been put out there. ....
When you're ready to finally trade him, you know where to go.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess for me it's Corey Davis. .... have held him for 3 yrs in dynasty and I think he's had one good fantasy game. Sadly, it's not the player - it's the QB who holds him back. Gets tons of targets weekly but less than a handful he can actually reach. .... keep hoping TEN moves on at QB but it's not likely, frustrating. .... In redraft I think the names have already been put out there. ....
Well you know I’ll take him.......Tate is around

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know I’ll take him.......Tate is around

This is what has happened every yr with Davis. .... feel ready to move on and then he looks great so you have to hold and hope it's not just a another tease :hope:. .... perhaps I just need to play him whenever I get that feeling of moving on. ... :noidea: