• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question: I just got the #2 pick in the draft. Who should I draft? Thinking AP is going #1, should I go foster?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning might be a good choice. Adding Welker and the reports saying that he is regaining arm strength. Two pretty good positives to improve upon his 37 TDs last year... might negate growing one year older.

CGregg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do not touch a qb in rd 1. Qb is way too deep this year and you could get Manning in rd 3-4 if you wanted him. Foster should be a stud again this year, but if memory serves me right Tate was injured and in the dog house most of last year and Foster was rocking a ypc of under 4 i believe. This year i think id roll the dice on Doug Martin at #2 instead of Foster. Also love Charles this year under Andy Reid.

CGregg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nvm he had a 4.1 ypc but That was due to ending the season with a 6.0 ypc game which unless you play week 17 wouldn't have mattered. He is safe and probably the smart pick, but I'd rather have the muscle hamster.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah don't take a QB in round 1. So many good fantasy QB's can be had in the 6th round or later(Stafford, Ryan, Romo, RG3).

If you're going for safe pick I'm taking Lynch over Foster this year but that's like splitting hairs. But yeah if want the upside then Doug Martin is your guy.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The upside pick is Jamaal Charles.. Dude is gonna go off.. I just think Lynch is gonna come down a bit. I personally have AD, Foster, Charles as my top 3. I think Muscle Hamster is gonna come down to earth a little bit with teams going to try and make Josh Freeman beat them.

If you are looking for a sneaky top 5 wr, I would look at Vincent Jackon from TB. Prolly able to be had end of 2nd/3rd/early 4th depending on point structure