• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Thread

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trade for rodgers or the good manning... you and dweeber were meant for each other. Perfect trade partners.

Agreed. He has been purposely avoiding me as of late! My femisenses are getting worried that he is upset with me!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do realize Boyd will be a pretty good qb too? Hes stocky, big, moble knows when to run and has a strong arm all he does is flick his wrist basically an all around more polished version of EJ Manuel, but I want Bridgewater first if hes there.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell an upset whafting in the direction of DRIAZ. It will definitely be the game of the week. I think glory may need to write an expose about the game.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He has been purposely avoiding me as of late! My femisenses are getting worried that he is upset with me!

Dweeber: it is obvious that manning is your guy this season. Shoot me some offers so I can take Rodgers off your hands! Purty please!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do realize Boyd will be a pretty good qb too? Hes stocky, big, moble knows when to run and has a strong arm all he does is flick his wrist basically an all around more polished version of EJ Manuel, but I want Bridgewater first if hes there.

I am a bigger fan of college football than I am of pro football. Boyd is good and definitely the best duel threat quarterback in the draft. Bridgewater will be the best quarterback in the draft. His arm strength and accuracy might even be better than Andrew luck. It will be hard to pass on him if he is still there.plus, he has shown he is flexible out of the picket as well. Boyd and manziel will be the second tier of qbs and then Murray and mccaron.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange sends me juicy trade packages every night.

Just leave out the trade in that last sentence and you'll catch my drift.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you approve a trade? DWeeber: would that trade be available come Monday? I am totally down with the details except for both of those guys are on a bye week! I can't rely on Eli to lead me to vVictory.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you approve a trade? DWeeber: would that trade be available come Monday? I am totally down with the details except for both of those guys are on a bye week! I can't rely on Eli to lead me to vVictory.

You just click on the trade then accept. A lot of the time bye week player will be the reason for the trade offer.