• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Thread

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch Dweeber beat me down...

BTW, I'm gonna do power rankings every week except after week 1 since there's no point of power rankings after one matchup.

I'm gonna post in the comments about how much you suck at writing to give you that authentic feeling like you write for ESPN.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna post in the comments about how much you suck at writing to give you that authentic feeling like you write for ESPN.

I need to get drunk to have the skills that ESPN writers do.... my power rankings will be terrific. Better than DG. People call my fantasy football blog 'The Lion Sting' it will be up shortly.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to get drunk to have the skills that ESPN writers do.... my power rankings will be terrific. Better than DG. People call my fantasy football blog 'The Lion Sting' it will be up shortly.

What the hell are you talking about? Stop hanging out with Jahii.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you talking about? Stop hanging out with Jahii.

Dude, I can honestly say I've lost brain cells trying to decode some of Jahii's posts... it's starting to have a serious affect on my body. Jahii syndrome is what it should be called, and I'm developing it. Thank god I'm in the early stages... we just need to ban him for a week and I'll be back to full strength!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills and Browns Gms were helping me during the draft, I think they did a pretty solid job.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't get over how hilarious my picture of Mike Zagurski is on my ESPN account... I die everytime I look at it.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DG's Week One Predictions

Seattle Glory vs Team Jonas
Despite being injured most of the preseason, expect a big game for A.J. Green. It won't be enough though as Brees destroys Eli on his way to a week one win.

Winner: Seattle Glory

Show Me Your TD's vs Mars Dweeber

My game of the week lives up to the hype and a game only Hollywood can dream up occurs. Game ends in a tie and ironically Mars Dweeber's QB gets the tie breaker for the win.

Winner: Mars Dweeber

Team Kosanke vs Geno 911

RG3 vs Cam, Foster vs Rice, Johnson vs Lacy and White vs Marshall, talk about a firepower match-up. In the end RG3 runs over the Eagles and leads Team Kosanke to victory.

Winner: Team Kosanke

Team Suns7 vs Aaron Hernandez Cleaning Crew

Very evenly matched teams go head to head and the Cardinals D has a big game to keep Team Suns7 close, but in the end Steven Jackson has a big game for the win.

Winner: Aaron Hernandez Cleaning Crew

Team Driaz vs Sherman's Adderall
Sherman's Adderall's receivers come out strong and show why they are so valuable. Jimmy Graham shows why he is in a tier of his own as the leagues best TE and grabs the win for Team Driaz.

Winner: Team Driaz

Orange602 vs Jahii Jahiisqod

2nd year division rivals Wilson and Kaepernick go blow for blow and Peterson gets the big lead for Jahiisqod. In the end Jahiisqod's old age leads to a late burn out and Orange602 come back for the victory.

Winner: Orange602

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watching Fox Sports 1 bunch of none hall of famers over there why espn has all the hall of famers lol.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch Dweeber beat me down...

BTW, I'm gonna do power rankings every week except after week 1 since there's no point of power rankings after one matchup.

If I end up squeaking past your team first week the power rankings will be obvious.... #1 out of a least 2.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Glory vs Team Jonas
Despite being injured most of the preseason, expect a big game for A.J. Green. It won't be enough though as Brees destroys Eli on his way to a week one win.

Winner: Seattle Glory

Show Me Your TD's vs Mars Dweeber

My game of the week lives up to the hype and a game only Hollywood can dream up occurs. Game ends in a tie and ironically Mars Dweeber's QB gets the tie breaker for the win.

Winner: Mars Dweeber

Team Kosanke vs Geno 911

RG3 vs Cam, Foster vs Rice, Johnson vs Lacy and White vs Marshall, talk about a firepower match-up. In the end RG3 runs over the Eagles and leads Team Kosanke to victory.

Winner: Team Kosanke

Team Suns7 vs Aaron Hernandez Cleaning Crew

Very evenly matched teams go head to head and the Cardinals D has a big game to keep Team Suns7 close, but in the end Steven Jackson has a big game for the win.

Winner: Aaron Hernandez Cleaning Crew

Team Driaz vs Sherman's Adderall
Sherman's Adderall's receivers come out strong and show why they are so valuable. Jimmy Graham shows why he is in a tier of his own as the leagues best TE and grabs the win for Team Driaz.

Winner: Team Driaz

Orange602 vs Jahii Jahiisqod

2nd year division rivals Wilson and Kaepernick go blow for blow and Peterson gets the big lead for Jahiisqod. In the end Jahiisqod's old age leads to a late burn out and Orange602 come back for the victory.

Winner: Orange602

boo, you whore