• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. If it happens next season I will for sure. What site are you guys using?

ESPN, we have a couple people that aren't active anymore... you can replace one of them if you want.

Sting no insider news on Ebled?

The Phoenix Suns have until Oct. 31 to work out a contract extension with Eric Bledsoe, or run the risk of allowing him to become a restricted free agent next summer. Either way, though, it sounds increasingly likely that the Suns intend to keep Bledsoe in the fold long-term.

Suns GM Ryan McDonough appeared on Arizona Sports 620's Burns & Gambo show on Wednesday, and shed further light on the team's plans with the 23-year-old guard.

"If we're not able to work out a deal (by Oct. 31), we would start next summer with Eric as a restricted free agent, but obviously we're hoping to get something done before that," McDonough told the radio station.

"..."With Eric, there's more projection. Some would say there's more risk, but I'd also counter that there's more upside," McDonough continued. "He does some unique things athletically. I think he's the best shot-blocking guard in the league. If he plays extended minutes, which he will for us, I think he might lead the league in steals. He has a unique potential."

Locking up Bledsoe now would come with some element of risk, however. Goran Dragic is signed through 2014-15 and has a $7.5 million player option in 2015-16, so if Bledsoe is given an extension the Suns will be banking on the duo performing well together in the same backcourt for the foreseeable future. If they flop in 2013-14, Dragic and his attractive contract could become trade bait next summer, especially if the Suns are able to land a top-rated wing like Andrew Wiggins or Dante Exum in the 2014 draft.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN, we have a couple people that aren't active anymore... you can replace one of them if you want.

The Phoenix Suns have until Oct. 31 to work out a contract extension with Eric Bledsoe, or run the risk of allowing him to become a restricted free agent next summer. Either way, though, it sounds increasingly likely that the Suns intend to keep Bledsoe in the fold long-term.

Suns GM Ryan McDonough appeared on Arizona Sports 620's Burns & Gambo show on Wednesday, and shed further light on the team's plans with the 23-year-old guard.

"If we're not able to work out a deal (by Oct. 31), we would start next summer with Eric as a restricted free agent, but obviously we're hoping to get something done before that," McDonough told the radio station.

"..."With Eric, there's more projection. Some would say there's more risk, but I'd also counter that there's more upside," McDonough continued. "He does some unique things athletically. I think he's the best shot-blocking guard in the league. If he plays extended minutes, which he will for us, I think he might lead the league in steals. He has a unique potential."

Locking up Bledsoe now would come with some element of risk, however. Goran Dragic is signed through 2014-15 and has a $7.5 million player option in 2015-16, so if Bledsoe is given an extension the Suns will be banking on the duo performing well together in the same backcourt for the foreseeable future. If they flop in 2013-14, Dragic and his attractive contract could become trade bait next summer, especially if the Suns are able to land a top-rated wing like Andrew Wiggins or Dante Exum in the 2014 draft.

Okay I agree witht his. Test the Dragic and Bledsoe back court out see how it works, although it will be hard to test without a decent center.........
Bledsoe is worth 8-9 million per year 9 at the max imo.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zack Stacy is raking his nuts on my team! 25 point with 9 minutes still left in the third. He could single handedly could break my winning streak.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad for me you caught my team on bye week. Even with Stacy rolling, it won't be close to enough.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesean McCoy is starting to piss me off! How are the eagles up 21 points and McCoy has only 5 yards on 4 runs?!?!

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii is helping me out this week by playing two players on the bye on his active roster.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the bucs going to beat the Seahawks? This should be their third loss this season with that awful game last week against the rams!