• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Thread

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to my council, I am to immediately retract my previous offer. Albeit that the hookers and blow were nearly the icing on the cake. I was reassured that I did not have to give up some much to get so little. Shame on you guys for taking advantage of me. I feel used!

On a side note, I guess I had no understanding of how the "waiver wire" works.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you pick a good player that is on waivers... wait forever for to happen only to find that someone else randomly has a better waiver number than you and gets your prized player. Then you sulk for a day or two.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the 2012 Oakland A's of this league. Started out slow, but will get on a roll to make the playoffs. I really don't have a lot of superstar players, but guys who put up numbers.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to my council, I am to immediately retract my previous offer. Albeit that the hookers and blow were nearly the icing on the cake. I was reassured that I did not have to give up some much to get so little. Shame on you guys for taking advantage of me. I feel used!

I'm still interested in a deal. What did you think about the offer that I sent you?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still interested in a deal. What did you think about the offer that I sent you?

Your trade offer was definitely better than stings. I was told that a defense/kicker should never be the focus of a trade. They are both situational and can easily be picked up via the waiver wire week to week. I am looking for some depth at wide reciever. Shoot me some offers for Eric decker(Nelson is off the table for now).

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your trade offer was definitely better than stings. I was told that a defense/kicker should never be the focus of a trade. They are both situational and can easily be picked up via the waiver wire week to week. I am looking for some depth at wide reciever. Shoot me some offers for Eric decker(Nelson is off the table for now).

I sent you a couple of offers. I also have tight ends if you need one.