• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football - soliciting some opinions

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just soliciting some opinions.............

10 team league, standard scoring (passing TD's = 4 pts), and i have the option of picking anywhere from 4th to 10th spots. the top three players seems to be set for most leagues, McCoy, Rice, and Foster.

who would you take 4th, Aaron Rogers or Megatron? the drop from Rogers to the next few QB's isn't steep, whereas it appears the drop from Megatron to the next guy (Fitzgerald?) is larger?

or should i drop down to 5th, 6th, or 7th to improve the 2nd round pick? i really like Ryan Matthews despite the higher potential for injury.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 team league, standard scoring (passing TD's = 4 pts), and i have the option of picking anywhere from 4th to 10th spots. the top three players seems to be set for most leagues, McCoy, Rice, and Foster.

who would you take 4th, Aaron Rogers or Megatron? the drop from Rogers to the next few QB's isn't steep, whereas it appears the drop from Megatron to the next guy (Fitzgerald?) is larger?

or should i drop down to 5th, 6th, or 7th to improve the 2nd round pick? i really like Ryan Matthews despite the higher potential for injury.

I like Megatron if you stay in the 4th spot. I personally like to pick mid-late 1st round so I would probably move down to the 6th-8th spot range and look at a 1st/2nd round combo like C.Johnson/Fitzgerald, Mathews/A.Johnson, A.Johnson/McFadden. I think the days of going RB/RB are gone. Getting a 1st tier WR is essential in today's league. imo In leagues where passing TD's are worth 6pts I would not have a problem going WR/QB or visa versa. That would have been a crazy strategy just a few years ago but not today. Of course all this is dependent on your draft position.

Man I love this game!! :cheer2:

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you can drop to the 5th or 6th spot i would assume that could potentially help you more. I'm a big Rodgers fan, but you can't be upset with landing Calvin, Brady, or Brees while also getting a guy like Fitz, Peterson, AJ Green, or whoever you want for that second pick.