• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football rollcall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not gonna happen this year gonna take tom brady first pick that way I can cheat my way to the top!!!

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know ed i dont have your email and this site has become a real pain to try and contact someone personally or privately. there have actually been a few other people asking for a spot so i am thinking 14 man league? would anyone else want to open it up?

as for the draft would the 29th work out or are we playing with fire to keep the 30th alive?
[email protected]

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys so while the response for 14 teams has been positive so far i just havent heard back from enough of the rest of the league and selfishly i am just not up to doing 14 teams this year. ed i do have your email now and you will be my first contact for next year. this year i am sorry man it just didnt work out

on a fun note though i want to play a game to determine the draft order

sports trivia contest: i send you guys 11 questions and you send me some. this way i can answer fair Qs. person with the most right gets first pick; ties go through a randomizer to determine who goes where in their respective levels ex) 3 people tied with 11 correct will be randomized picks 1-3.

to submit email me your answers to me either through espn or to whatever email you have on file for me. those who dont play just get randomized for a late pick and ill dive into the general forum or something to get a question.

ill post some trivia here shortly and you can post yours for me. since this is a football league please keep trivia football related, and please dont use the internet otherwise everyone will be right and i might as well just hit the randomize button for everyone.

thanks and ill see ya soon

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 In the super bowl era what team has allowed the least amount of points in a single regular season?
(bonus for knowing how many points they allowed)

#2 What player holds the single season interception record?
(bonus point if you know how many picks he had)

#3 Matt Millen, Jerry Rice, and Robert Gallery all played for what team?

#4 Kyle Orton, Tony Dorsett and FLoyd Little all played for what team?

#5 Who was the first NFL player to be awarded the Associated Press MVP Award four times in their career?

#6 Who was the first player to win the NFL Comeback Player of the Year award twice in their career?

#7 Which Detroit receiving duo became the first in NFL history to finish the season with 100+ catches each?

#8 What team has won the most Super Bowls

#9 What 2 teams are tied with the most Super Bowl appearances

#10 The Raiders and the Ravens made the Super Bowl in 2001, 2003, and 2013 who started at QB for them in these games?

#11 Corey Schlesinger, Robert Porscher, Barry Sanders, Jason Hanson all played for what team (and are some of my favorite players)

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For question 9 there are 3 teams tied for the most Super-Bowl appearances

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes thank you stomp double checked the source i used was old.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lionscanWIN just checking in to see if i should keep a spot open on my FF schedule for this league this season