• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports the charges against Rashee Rice stemming from an alleged assault at a Dallas nightclub have been dropped.

Also saw a version where the injured person from the nightclub asked police NOT to file charges.

He must have just received a new Lambohrgini that needs some body work.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports the charges against Rashee Rice stemming from an alleged assault at a Dallas nightclub have been dropped.

Also saw a version where the injured person from the nightclub asked police NOT to file charges.

He must have just received a new Lambohrgini that needs some body work.
Fair trade-off. :) :) :)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that doesn't exactly mean the NFL will just drop everything. Charges were dropped on Ray Rice before anything ever came of it, yet he was suspended, then suspended longer, and never seen in the NFL again.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that doesn't exactly mean the NFL will just drop everything. Charges were dropped on Ray Rice before anything ever came of it, yet he was suspended, then suspended longer, and never seen in the NFL again.
Little different with Ray, knocking his wife out cold and dragging her unconscious out of an elevator.

Still, AP got another chance after whipping his son's nuts with a stick, didn't he?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little different with Ray, knocking his wife out cold and dragging her unconscious out of an elevator.

Still, AP got another chance after whipping his son's nuts with a stick, didn't he?
You made me curious, and as a kind of surprising update, Rice is still married to her (they actually got married after he was indicted), they have two kids and seem pretty happy.

Ray-Rice-With-His-Wife-Janay-And-Kids-e1694761234436.jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made me curious, and as a kind of surprising update, Rice is still married to her (they actually got married after he was indicted), they have two kids and seem pretty happy.

That's great! Good to know bad things work out some time. :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well he was suspended two games prior to the video leak, and after the charges were dropped.. wasn't unit the video hit the net that his career was over. I mean yes, different. Yet, when it comes to Roger and discipline, there is no set precedent that you can reliably lean on. Seems like he decides who to suspend and who not to, and when or why, all from the hip

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he was suspended two games prior to the video leak, and after the charges were dropped.. wasn't unit the video hit the net that his career was over. I mean yes, different. Yet, when it comes to Roger and discipline, there is no set precedent that you can reliably lean on. Seems like he decides who to suspend and who not to, and when or why, all from the hip
Remember during the recent draft when the dude picked him up and gave him a bear hug?

I'll never forget the look on Goodell's face. It said: "paybacks are a bitch."

:pound: :pound: :pound:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devante Parker retires. Not exactly a big deal being buried on the Eagles roster anyways. But the perennial tease is no more

My second pick at the back end of the first round in the first D2 draft...right after a just-about washed up Adrian Peterson.

I don't think I've ever managed to get out of the teens in the standings.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devante Parker retires. Not exactly a big deal being buried on the Eagles roster anyways. But the perennial tease is no more
Probably a win for Philly lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still got the car wreck fiasco.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride @FaCe-LeE-uS
et al

Are Najee Harris' days numbered? How do you see 2024 playing out for him?
Numbered in Pgh, yes. But he'll have a good year.

Posted this in the Steelers forum in regards to the Steelers not picking up his 5th year:
Steelers GM is money-smart. His background has over 20 years of football admin (running the financial books). It boils down to the Steelers vs. the cap (and subsequently the 5th year pricetag). Not many teams view that position as worthy of that 5th year investment, and even fewer believe they are worth the long term contracts they are pushing for. Shelf-lives are short, and its more affordable to do the committee approach to find comparable success or effectiveness.
They can offer Najee a contract and this is likely the plan. He will likely stall on it for a while to look out for his best interest. May even refuse.

But the Steelers are lookin at it as either signing him for cheaper or replacing his production. Having spent a 1st Rd pick on a RB and then seeing a UDFA perform just as well as him had to be an unsettling experience for the FO. RB value has plummeted in todays NFL and this was evidence to support that.

I like Najee. Tough & physical runner capable of grinding out 1k yd seasons behind a shit OL. Really believe he would be a Derrick Henry type behind a stellar OL. Not sure what more he could have done to earn the best payday available given the crappy cast he had to deal with. So I don't fault him if he goes elsewhere. Its just the nature of that position anymore. And you can 1000000% bet that he will have his best season to date running pissed off behind a much improved OL to prove himself in a contract year. He'll price himself out of Pgh.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Najee will still split the workload with Warren. They have established themselves as a formidable 1-2 punch and the Steelers aren't shy about wanting to run them til the wheels fall off. They thought they could achieve this successfully with Matt Canada's vertically-challenged offense. Problem was, they had to run against 8 to 9 man boxes, and Canada did nothing to help alleviate that. They wouldn't let the QBs audible, the OL was subpar, and the playcalling just was flat out stupid. Matt Canada was willfully dense. The national narrative was that the Steelers QBs sucked, but it wasn't completely true (outside of Mitch Trubisky). Kenny & Mason both had their issues, but they threw dots when they were given the time to.

Now that the Steelers finally got serious about fixing the OL and getting a real OC... I think the offense will be much improved. Who knows what they'll get from their QBs, but I'm glad to see they are finally making a better effort to fix all the issues they were plagued with.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Najee will still split the workload with Warren.
Thanks Face.
Appreciate the posts and i was agreeing with you until you posted this ^^^^.

If Najee is tearing it up as a runner, why would they give Warren an equal amount of touches? Or maybe your "split" is not 50/50.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Face.
Appreciate the posts and i was agreeing with you until you posted this ^^^^.

If Najee is tearing it up as a runner, why would they give Warren an equal amount of touches? Or maybe your "split" is not 50/50.
because they're both tearing it up, and the QB's are Fields and RW?