• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the only question is:

Does he stay top 5-10 WR production OR do Dell and Collins climb and Diggs drops a bit? It's going to be one or the other unless Stroud throws for 5,000 and 40 TD's....not saying it can't happen bc it could.
Diggs is going to drop. Dell will climb. Nico will have to drop some as well. Schultz will still get his.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a woman involved in the wreck needed stitches on her eyelid.
He was very lucky someone wasn't killed. Goodell should not treat this lightly. At least 6 games but wouldn't be opposed to more depending on the details

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For driving fast? What if the other driver caused it?
Ok, he leased the Lambo and was the only one allowed to drive it.

He owned the Corvette.

He's already admitted he had something to do with the crash. I'd think this makes him liable.

Everyone involved walked away from the scene with disregard for what the fuck they might've done.

Leaving the scene is a crime.

On a more personal note, I drive on 75 almost every day. It ain't no highway to be doin' an idiotic drag race. The only worse highway in Texas is 635, but 75 ain't too far behind.

Oh, I forgot to mention endangering peoples (children involved) lives.

Dude's a millionaire already, he'll lose money and maybe get some jail time, but that's it. Life will go on.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For driving fast? What if the other driver caused it?
donald trump lol GIF by NowThis

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Eric Johnson is looking for anything that will make him likable again. ;)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as an insurance agent, I very rarely see anybody go to jail for leaving the scene of an accident, especially if they turned themselves in later. On the lease vehicle and his own vehicle he would have insurance that would pay for the minor injuries that occurred to the other people and all of the property damage. Since nobody died as a result of the accident I doubt he will get jail time of any kind and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets no penalty whatsoever from a legal standpoint or from the NFL. I tell people all the time that stupidity is a covered peril in insurance and the insurance company will be the ones that end up paying the most for all of this.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as an insurance agent, I very rarely see anybody go to jail for leaving the scene of an accident, especially if they turned themselves in later. On the lease vehicle and his own vehicle he would have insurance that would pay for the minor injuries that occurred to the other people and all of the property damage. Since nobody died as a result of the accident I doubt he will get jail time of any kind and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets no penalty whatsoever from a legal standpoint or from the NFL. I tell people all the time that stupidity is a covered peril in insurance and the insurance company will be the ones that end up paying the most for all of this.
It's sad. If someone dies, he is out of the NFL and in jail but no death-no penalty and the kid walks skate free. I get the no jail time but I don't agree with Goodell sitting back.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as an insurance agent, I very rarely see anybody go to jail for leaving the scene of an accident, especially if they turned themselves in later.
6 vehicles involved with injuries.
What's the insurance angle on multiple civil suits, pain & suffering?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, he leased the Lambo with the agreement that he was the only one authorized to drive the car.

Whoever was driving it, or the Corvette, they all sauntered away from the scene without any regard of what they might've done.

You're telling me there are no legal ramifications for this?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad. If someone dies, he is out of the NFL and in jail but no death-no penalty and the kid walks skate free. I get the no jail time but I don't agree with Goodell sitting back.
This story ain't over yet.

I think there is way more stuff goin' on here.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as a fan of People's Court and Judge Mathis, you cannot bend the law for "what if."
I'm sure this aint over.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah and Co. have me fascinated this season.

Crappy RB draft. Looks like Brooks is one of two of the best.

They gonna take him in the first?

Texas RB Jonathon Brooks is visiting with the Cowboys.

Brooks, coming off an ACL tear, would make for a sensible target for Dallas, who parted ways with Tony Pollard after his disappointing 2023 campaign. Rico Dowdle is, for now, the team’s top running back. The Cowboys have reportedly been in talks with former Cowboy Ezekiel Elliott about a reunion in 2024. Brooks, 20, averaged 6.2 yards per carry on 238 carries at Texas over three seasons, scoring 15 rushing touchdowns over his final 18 games. He would be the presumed lead back for Dallas if the team takes him in the upcoming draft.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 vehicles involved with injuries.
What's the insurance angle on multiple civil suits, pain & suffering?
The worst thing the insurance company can do is cancel his policy in the future, there are no other ramifications they have.