• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My BIL loved the pick. I thought it was a bad pick. RB is a luxury pick and they have way too many holes to fill to make a luxury pick IMO
I thought using a first on a RB when they have Robinson was foolish, although I was sure they were going add to there RB corp at some point in the draft as last year they played Russian roulette by not having anyone other then Robinson to run the ball at all. The pick of Etienne was brutal for FF purposes as now it looks like full blown committee. Personally I like Robinson as the better back and I was hoping for Etienne to land at a better spot so I could land Williams with the 1.03. I'm not really a fan of Etienne TBH.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought using a first on a RB when they have Robinson was foolish, although I was sure they were going add to there RB corp at some point in the draft as last year they played Russian roulette by not having anyone other then Robinson to run the ball at all. The pick of Etienne was brutal for FF purposes as now it looks like full blown committee. Personally I like Robinson as the better back and I was hoping for Etienne to land at a better spot so I could land Williams with the 1.03. I'm not really a fan of Etienne TBH.
Smoke Screen...................lol.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoke Screen...................lol.
I was thinking I shouldn't be sharing my thoughts, but decided that it didn't matter because everyone makes their own minds up any how. How do you feel about Etienne now? I was going Harris with the 1.01 barring a terrible landing spot and had you and Will inked in with Etienne with the 1.02 but now I'm not so sure about your pick which feels strange because I was so sure pre NFL draft.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking I shouldn't be sharing my thoughts, but decided that it didn't matter because everyone makes their own minds up any how. How do you feel about Etienne now? I was going Harris with the 1.01 barring a terrible landing spot and had you and Will inked in with Etienne with the 1.02 but now I'm not so sure about your pick which feels strange because I was so sure pre NFL draft.
Food for thought

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Food for thought

I would say, yes some people do... but the point being, the make-up of the team suggested a different approach, and doesn’t seem optimal in real or fantasy.

Teams like their 1-2 punches these days.

It would be funny if Urban shut us all up and traded JR tonight... Etienne breaks 2000.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say, yes some people do... but the point being, the make-up of the team suggested a different approach, and doesn’t seem optimal in real or fantasy.

Teams like their 1-2 punches these days.

It would be funny if Urban shut us all up and traded JR tonight... Etienne breaks 2000.

that is very possible IMO... and also probably smart... sell someone at their highest value... If jacksonville can get a third rounder... damn!!! that would be great value...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Food for thought

Well first off, one cannot be an UDFA AND be drafted by the previous regime, so I'm already questioning the intelligence level of "Dynasty commander"
Secondly, that UDFA was among the league leaders in most all rushing categories, and chased Fournette out of town,, so it's not as if we're talking about a dude who barely made the team and only played on special teams.

Yes, it's not an ideal spot for Etienne

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off, one cannot be an UDFA AND be drafted by the previous regime, so I'm already questioning the intelligence level of "Dynasty commander"
Secondly, that UDFA was among the league leaders in most all rushing categories, and chased Fournette out of town,, so it's not as if we're talking about a dude who barely made the team and only played on special teams.

Yes, it's not an ideal spot for Etienne
Agreed. Then they drafted a guy round 1. And i argued for james robinson.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I agree that it was not ideal, but it was still better than Tampa Bay or Buffalo which is where he was mocked in several places.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since it's just us in the first 5 picks I cant6say much. Might say more if we had that 1.4......lmao!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three teams, and a handful of rbs im keenly eyeing. Ill disclose when/if they land.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since it's just us in the first 5 picks I cant6say much. Might say more if we had that 1.4......lmao!
I'm undecided what I'm going to do with the 1.04. I literally can't make up my mind and that's very unusual for me. I look at my roster and think I need a XXXX but I want to go a different direction that doesn't make as much sense. It's driving me crazy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm undecided what I'm going to do with the 1.04. I literally can't make up my mind and that's very unusual for me. I look at my roster and think I need a XXXX but I want to go a different direction that doesn't make as much sense. It's driving me crazy.
who needs ,
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trading that 1.05 really made this so much harder for me.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is we both need so much that it's really not gonna matter.