• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans/Pitt postponed
Cam has the rona
Wisconsin is exploding right now

Hold right everyone. Let’s hope this clears up!
Go to the PF , twitter etc. ppl still thinks it’s fake or a scam...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb is expected to miss "several weeks" after suffering an MCL injury to his right knee, coach Kevin Stefanski said Monday. Stefanski said Chubb would go on injured reserve, but that he expects him to return at some point this season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb is expected to miss "several weeks" after suffering an MCL injury to his right knee, coach Kevin Stefanski said Monday. Stefanski said Chubb would go on injured reserve, but that he expects him to return at some point this season.

Good news considering it's not an ACL. After Mostert left the game with a knee injury 2 weeks ago, I was relieved to find out it was an MCL.

Yahoo does this automated draft report card. It said Brees was my biggest steal, who I cut after Week 1, and that I went out on a limb by drafting Hunt in the 6th round. Yahoo just added Hunt to the Can't Cut List, so now I have 5 players on that list (Kamara, Kittle, ARob, Ridley, and Hunt).

Screenshot_228.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not good news for me, I have Chubbs in 9 leagues , this is going to crush my FF season because even if he makes it back he won't be in football shape and the team will already learned to do without him. The dangers of a man crush on a player.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad year for RBs

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said Austin Ekeler (hamstring) is likely headed to injured reserve.​

Rapoport said the Chargers hope Ekeler can return this season after suffering a "serious" hamstring injury. It sounds like that's not a lock though. Ekeler was helped off the field Sunday against the Bucs, unable to put any weight on the injured leg. Josh Kelley got nine carries and three receptions in Week 4, while Justin Jackson had eight touches. Kelley is the favorite to lead the backfield in carries for as long as Ekeler is sidelined. Jackson

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good news for me, I have Chubbs in 9 leagues , this is going to crush my FF season because even if he makes it back he won't be in football shape and the team will already learned to do without him. The dangers of a man crush on a player.

Yeah it sucks, maybe he is only out 3-4 and you might make it with how many others players and top RB's are also out. I'm hoping he is back for November.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer too...Watt, Clowney, Nuk, Watson, Fuller...the core was there to do something special, the HC/GM royally EFFED the entire thing

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking news:

Devante Adams is a ... :rant:

source.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news considering it's not an ACL. After Mostert left the game with a knee injury 2 weeks ago, I was relieved to find out it was an MCL.

Yahoo does this automated draft report card. It said Brees was my biggest steal, who I cut after Week 1, and that I went out on a limb by drafting Hunt in the 6th round. Yahoo just added Hunt to the Can't Cut List, so now I have 5 players on that list (Kamara, Kittle, ARob, Ridley, and Hunt).

View attachment 255065
No ligament is good....