• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight is a great example as to why Prescott hasn't gotten a new contract. His great games are pretty good, his bad ones not as horrid as J. Winston's, so he deserves to keep the job, but had that contract been done in the off season, or anytime in the first ten weeks, he'd likely cost 30mil a year. A couple more like this, the Cowboys miss the playoffs, and his price likely drops 7-10 million per. Smart business by Jones..ya know, except the whole missing the playoffs probability

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight is a great example as to why Prescott hasn't gotten a new contract. His great games are pretty good, his bad ones not as horrid as J. Winston's, so he deserves to keep the job, but had that contract been done in the off season, or anytime in the first ten weeks, he'd likely cost 30mil a year. A couple more like this, the Cowboys miss the playoffs, and his price likely drops 7-10 million per. Smart business by Jones..ya know, except the whole missing the playoffs probability
look at the opponents, for when he did really well. they were some bad teams

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at the opponents, for when he did really well. they were some bad teams
Career wise, he's had big games vs good teams..he's also had shit games vs bad ones, his good and bad this year might more or less follow the quality of his opponents, but overall, he's just an inconsistent producer regardless.

I'd rather have him then say Carr, or Dalton, or someone like that. But he's not worth the elite QB money that he was looking at just a few months ago

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going against cooper tonight in the only league I made the playoffs in.

So of course, he turns a 2rec 22yd performance through 3 quarters into a 4/62/1 in garbage time 4th Qtr for a very nice fantasy line.

Perfect way to capture how this season has gone for me. Fuck the cowboys, glad they lost tonight to a shit bears team

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his smart business acumen is completely undone by keeping Jarrett. He is a shit coach and has been for a while.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his smart business acumen is completely undone by keeping Jarrett. He is a shit coach and has been for a while.
Well that's an undeniably true statement. Ginger was a somewhat decent OC, but just sucks as the main guy. And isnt even the best OC in the building any longer

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Williams (ribs) is out for Week 14 against the Patriots.
Damien Williams is week to week and Darrel Williams was placed on injured reserve. That leaves the Chiefs with LeSean McCoy, Darwin Thompson, and Spencer Ware. Coach Andy Reid has previously said he wants to manage McCoy's total workload, but he's the best bet for touches in New England. The wild card is explosive rookie Darwin Thompson, who flashed in the preseason but is largely unproven. Perhaps Thompson gets involved as a pass-catcher out of the backfield

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going against cooper tonight in the only league I made the playoffs in.

So of course, he turns a 2rec 22yd performance through 3 quarters into a 4/62/1 in garbage time 4th Qtr for a very nice fantasy line.

Perfect way to capture how this season has gone for me. Fuck the cowboys, glad they lost tonight to a shit bears team
#junkpointsmatter

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Williams (ribs) is out for Week 14 against the Patriots.
Damien Williams is week to week and Darrel Williams was placed on injured reserve. That leaves the Chiefs with LeSean McCoy, Darwin Thompson, and Spencer Ware. Coach Andy Reid has previously said he wants to manage McCoy's total workload, but he's the best bet for touches in New England. The wild card is explosive rookie Darwin Thompson, who flashed in the preseason but is largely unproven. Perhaps Thompson gets involved as a pass-catcher out of the backfield
I've been noticing some real lackadaisical "blogging" on rotoworld recently.

It doesn't take much to foresee Darwin Thompson being the "best bet for touches" this week. Reid is obviously not using "coach speak" with his statements about Shady, that's coming to pass week in and week out with Shadys snap count and touches. Thompson is going to get opportunities early in this game, and if they're moderately productive, he's gonna keep riding the kid.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they'd be foolish not to. Currently, he's doing everything right. This looks like a Foles-Pederson connection in the making. Take what the defense is giving you, make the occasional play when needed, and don't fuck it up.

@wildturkey - you still can't possibly think the Titans are unwatchable, they've straight up put on a show the last four weeks or so, and have been extremely entertaining to watch. Defensive TDs 2 games in a row, blocked kicks vs Colts, 90+ yd TD runs and passes....this is what I want from my sundays