• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! What the hell, let's throw in a ROFL while we're at it.

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports the Vikings have made Laquon Treadwell available for trade.

Same. The Vikings are hoping to find a team willing to part ways with a Day 3 pick now that Chad Beebe has emerged as a viable No. 3 receiver behind Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen. Treadwell is in danger of being cut if the Vikings can't get a team to bite on the former first-round pick. Treadwell has one career touchdown.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with Penny at all, Carson is just solid...except for the injury bug.

I will trade you Treadwell for Penny right now!

Wait...first I've gotta dig Treadwell up on the WW. :pound::pound::pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questioning his play of last is one thing and actually a viable argument. What isn’t is the nonsense off the field shit that I have been calling you out about.
In all honesty Rodgers brings it on himself. What do u think is gonna happen when he says he doesn’t like Something the coach is doing? Multiple times.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty Rodgers brings it on himself. What do u think is gonna happen when he says he doesn’t like Something the coach is doing? Multiple times.
It’s because people can’t get over the fact that he doesn’t get along with his family. This was also exacerbated by his douche bag brother out of Vandy. Players disagree with their coaches all the time which is not a big deal. It becomes a big deal when said player refuses to do something on the field or if it detracts from his quality in the field.

2016 Rodgers led league in TDs
2017 was playing well before injury
2018 got hurt in first half of game 1 and still had a statistical good year in everything except completion percentage

The issue is he has set the efficiency bar so high it’s nearly impossible to repeat.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s because people can’t get over the fact that he doesn’t get along with his family. This was also exacerbated by his douche bag brother out of Vandy. Players disagree with their coaches all the time which is not a big deal. It becomes a big deal when said player refuses to do something on the field or if it detracts from his quality in the field.

2016 Rodgers led league in TDs
2017 was playing well before injury
2018 got hurt in first half of game 1 and still had a statistical good year in everything except completion percentage

The issue is he has set the efficiency bar so high it’s nearly impossible to repeat.
Come on man. If other qbs consistently PUBLICLY disagreed with their coaches, it’s new. Period. If Brady, Brees, Ben, Rivers, Ryan mahomes, luck we’re doing the same things, it’s news.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I need a guy like @averagejoe to weigh in on this. I am not a fan of Kliff...His time at Texas Tech was not exactly something that impressed me.
Cardinals CB Robert Alford will miss a "significant amount of time" with a leg injury.
Speaking Thursday, head coach Kliff Kingsbury hinted Alford's absence would extend well into the regular season. With Patrick Peterson suspended for six games, the Cardinals will be without both of their starting cornerbacks for an extended amount of time. Second-round rookie Byron Murphy and shaky veteran Tramaine Brock are the next men up. The Cardinals are going to find themselves in a lot of Big 12-style shootouts.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12-style shootouts.
Problem is, he isnt facing Big 12 D's...even the worst D in the league is infinitely better than the best D Kingsbury ever schemed against in college. Dear lord, my Raiders, who dont have good starters, let alone #2's and 3's, looked GREAT against em last night. Theres a good chance they're in for a lot of Big12 vs Div. II style blow outs, except they're the Div. II

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I need a guy like @averagejoe to weigh in on this. I am not a fan of Kliff...His time at Texas Tech was not exactly something that impressed me.
Cardinals CB Robert Alford will miss a "significant amount of time" with a leg injury.
Speaking Thursday, head coach Kliff Kingsbury hinted Alford's absence would extend well into the regular season. With Patrick Peterson suspended for six games, the Cardinals will be without both of their starting cornerbacks for an extended amount of time. Second-round rookie Byron Murphy and shaky veteran Tramaine Brock are the next men up. The Cardinals are going to find themselves in a lot of Big 12-style shootouts.
Thanks for the shoutout.
Kingsbury has zero NFL experience and his OC Clements has 2 years experience.
This has disaster written all over it.
I think David Johnson and Fitzgerald owners will be sorry.