• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only one problem, the Jets don't have a need. Garrett Wilson, Mike Williams, Lazard. Sure Adams is an immediate upgrade over any of them, but he's not a NEED. Just doesn't make sense, other than to satisfy Rodgers/Adams. Bad football move
See you're looking at this all wrong. It doesn't matter if it's a bad football move because Aaron Rodgers is in charge of everything in that organization, so if he wants him, then they will jump through every hoop to get him. He's already the GM, the offensive coordinator, and the head coach, he might as well add owner to his titles.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is maybe Jacksonville or Tennessee. That division is winnable and a piece like Adams could give either of those teams a bump.

Maybe not good from a fantasy perspective tho. But we may have thought that when Diggs landed in Buffalo. So ya never know.
This makes no sense whatsoever. Neither of those teams is a Davante Adams away from winning that division over Houston. Tennessee has Hopkins and Ridley on the outside and Jacksonville has Brian Thomas Jr. and Gabe Davis and they just gave Gabe Davis a 3 year $39,000,000 contract to come there. I just don't see how that would make any sense. I'm with Wil though that the Redskins probably make the most sense. I know they were heavily in on the Brandon Aiyuk debacle (I'm sure they are glad they didn't win that one right now).

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you're looking at this all wrong. It doesn't matter if it's a bad football move because Aaron Rodgers is in charge of everything in that organization, so if he wants him, then they will jump through every hoop to get him. He's already the GM, the offensive coordinator, and the head coach, he might as well add owner to his titles.
He can’t. He owns the Bears.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can’t. He owns the Bears.
Excited John Cena GIF by WWE