• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's bad news for CMC owners. Hope I can hang on in Guillotine league.
kill them peter dinklage GIF

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF San Francisco. All Summer they acted like CMC's injuries weren't that big of a concern. Would be ready for the regular season. Season starts and now they're like "Oops. He might go on IR".

Fuck you guys. Now I drafted Mason as a handcuff thinking he might miss the 1st game, but I and probably many others wouldn't have drafted CMC #1 overall if they were honest about his injuries.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF San Francisco. All Summer they acted like CMC's injuries weren't that big of a concern. Would be ready for the regular season. Season starts and now they're like "Oops. He might go on IR".

Fuck you guys. Now I drafted Mason as a handcuff thinking he might miss the 1st game, but I and probably many others wouldn't have drafted CMC #1 overall if they were honest about his injuries.
This and/or the owner did not draft Mason or someone else picked them up. I thought it was a non-serious injury. That is on me but shit, the way SF handled this is awful

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This and/or the owner did not draft Mason or someone else picked them up. I thought it was a non-serious injury. That is on me but shit, the way SF handled this is awful
See some of these posts about how SF handled and literally hid the seriousness of CMC's injury, i am considering expanding IR in some of my leagues to include "doubtful." (Most of our leagues include "out" for IR too.)

Not right that we rely on their news on players and then get a dangled carrot that he's questionable, when in fact, we might be left high n dry Sunday morning.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Brown is now Q with a hamstring. Shit. I picked up Johnny Wilson (R) as a role of the dice. They play MON night and I won't have much of an option. I'd rather they just rule out Brown instead of him being active, aggravating it on the first series, and being shutdown for the game. We'll see. Wilson is a big mutha (6-6, 230). Maybe he can 'Harold Carmichael' me some TDs.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See some of these posts about how SF handled and literally hid the seriousness of CMC's injury, i am considering expanding IR in some of my leagues to include "doubtful." (Most of our leagues include "out" for IR too.)

Not right that we rely on their news on players and then get a dangled carrot that he's questionable, when in fact, we might be left high n dry Sunday morning.
Money league (on cbs) has been this way since we went to online in 99.

If there’s a red +, you can put them on IR. Doesn’t get abused much tbh.

Second year as commish and still have not had a text bitching about anyone using it to their advantage. Which is nice.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was on my CBS money league bitching about they just put anybody on the IR. My commish told me to shut my pie trap, put on my big girl pants, and deal with it.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that's part of the FF game, tbh. Surprise inactives crop up a few times a year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero chance I'm gonna feel sorry for any CMC owners ever in fantasy football

CMC owner drafted Mason in almost every one of my leagues, so as of now, they haven't skipped a beat.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero chance I'm gonna feel sorry for any CMC owners ever in fantasy football

CMC owner drafted Mason in almost every one of my leagues, so as of now, they haven't skipped a beat.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF
I snagged Mason in ours right when I saw Mitchel go to IR........just had a feeling.........and didn't get him in...............lol.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i get what you are all saying and normally i would agree. But this CMC issue and these other injured designations are getting ridiculous. (I own no shares of CMC btw.)

However i do own Higgins and he has been "out" until waivers cleared. Now Higgins is "questionable" and is messing with potential replacement players. Especially when it seems to be trending that he'll be "out" again!

Walker, Higgins, Love, CMC.... we arent talking about depth or bench players. THESE ARE STARTERS! Just seems wrong imo. Or at the very least they have found loopholes in the system and are deliberately playing games with the injury designation.