• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A photographer at a night club at 230 am.

Something tells me he had fall guys in college because people don't get this reckless overnight.
Especially not in this day and age..NIL $$, they no longer have to hide the cash they're getting, mo money mo problems.. he was doing this shit well before being drafted

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially not in this day and age..NIL $$, they no longer have to hide the cash they're getting, mo money mo problems.. he was doing this shit well before being drafted
It is worth mentioning that he was targeted in the draft because he went to the same school as the owner. Dude was a Chief for life if he didn't screw up.

Youth is wasted on the young

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lookout, the GMen just signed a #1 WR, I'm sure everyone who took Nabors is quaking in the boots now

AROB to the Gmen..
"The wideout started all 17 regular season games for Pittsburgh in 2023, totaling 34 catches for 280 yards."

When you average two catches a game and stay a starter.... :martini:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny to the Panthers.... because that makes sense.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was somewhat tempted to take Zay Jones as a flier in more than one 'rookie' draft this past week after I heard he was visiting the Chiefs. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Zay Jones to the Cardinals. Probably third fiddle to Harrison and M. Wilson with Kyley still under center.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was somewhat tempted to take Zay Jones as a flier in more than one 'rookie' draft this past week after I heard he was visiting the Chiefs. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Zay Jones to the Cardinals. Probably third fiddle to Harrison and M. Wilson with Kyley still under center.

visited a number of teams before landing with the Cards and didn't even get Tyler Boyd money, doesn't bode well for usage but he'll be out there when they go 3 wide, but that'll still make him the 5th fiddle when you add in McB and Conner

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Rashee Rice anyone?
NBC had this report surface recently:

Per multiple sources, multiple teams learned during the pre-draft process about an alleged incident involving Rice while he was at SMU. Rice believed former SMU basketball player Kendric Davis was seeing Rice’s girlfriend. Rice and some of his friends, per the specific information gathered by at least one team, went to an SMU basketball game. Rice (or someone with him), per the specific information gathered by at least one team, fired multiple bullets into the empty car belonging to Kendric Davis.

Multiple sources expressed a belief that every team was aware of the incident before the draft, including the Chiefs. Kansas City drafted Rice in round two. He was the fifty-fifth overall selection.

The incident was never reported to authorities by SMU. (An SMU spokesperson had no comment on the situation.)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeps getting worse for Rice, apparently the photographer left the night club, then Rice sent a message to come back and sucker punched him. It's looking more and more likely that Rice is a terrible human.

Kareem Hunt watching this news and seeing Rice isn't let go by the Chiefs yet....
Angry The Little Rascals GIF

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Rashee Rice anyone?
NBC had this report surface recently:

Per multiple sources, multiple teams learned during the pre-draft process about an alleged incident involving Rice while he was at SMU. Rice believed former SMU basketball player Kendric Davis was seeing Rice’s girlfriend. Rice and some of his friends, per the specific information gathered by at least one team, went to an SMU basketball game. Rice (or someone with him), per the specific information gathered by at least one team, fired multiple bullets into the empty car belonging to Kendric Davis.

Multiple sources expressed a belief that every team was aware of the incident before the draft, including the Chiefs. Kansas City drafted Rice in round two. He was the fifty-fifth overall selection.

The incident was never reported to authorities by SMU. (An SMU spokesperson had no comment on the situation.)
Florio is a hack but knowing Rice it could be true. I lean towards Florio being a hack until it's confirmed by someone legit.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio is a hack but knowing Rice it could be true. I lean towards Florio being a hack until it's confirmed by someone legit.
Wasn't it you just a few days ago who said he must've had fall guys, he didn't just start acting like this?

I agreed Floria is often a hack , buy I totally but the story

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't it you just a few days ago who said he must've had fall guys, he didn't just start acting like this?

School kept that one under wraps, no need to lean on a fall guy when you have a board of trustees and boosters at your disposal

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not sure about the story but the Chiefs do need to think about what the offense might look like without Rice. Toney on the field again would be a meme. Justin Watson doesn't have the same skillset

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure about the story but the Chiefs do need to think about what the offense might look like without Rice. Toney on the field again would be a meme. Justin Watson doesn't have the same skillset
Sure is making Xavier Worthy more intriguing.